I just wanted to share that I am having my sugar withdrawals after 5 days and I am cranky, sick to my tummy, very tired, and not a happy camper. I guess I am kind of glad that I know my body is responding though.
My crankiness made me call my granite guy, which I still don't know when the granite will be done. I am trying the unfriendly monosyllable conversations with him. He swears it will get done, I swear I am sick of waiting. He says he is going to do the front door completely for free, at this point, I am going to let him! I know none of that makes sense, but there you go, sugar withdrawal!!!
What am I doing?
I am having eggs and meat for breakfast, so I can get past the early carbs.
I am back to eating a sandwich on my sandwich thin for lunch.
I am eating a lot of meat and trying to limit my carbs for dinner. Tonight I am having a lot of steak and spinach salad, with ranch and crushed chili cheese fritos on top. I broke up with them when I started going with potato chips;)
I do not snack, yay!
I have made it so I can still have my pretzel dessert and that makes me very happy!
Goodbye from this cranky ass girl!
Again, if you have a capcha on your blog, I can't comment. Another reason to be cranky!!!
Kay, you are so funny! Sounds like your eating great. I'm going to look at your old blogs for the pretzel desert, sounds interesting!
ReplyDeleteKay, so glad your back on track! Hopefully the sugar withdrawal symptoms won't last too long - at least it's help you get the granite guy moving!
ReplyDeleteThe pretzel dessert is just 1 TBSP butter melted in a saucepan, add 1 TBSP stevia in the raw and 8 crushed waffle pretzels. Basically you are candy coating the pretzels. Cool and add to fruit and cool whip! Yummy:)
ReplyDeleteSugar withdrawals...I here you on getting back on track after holiday birthday time...7 months 15 grams sugar a day, then I had hard core sugar...Auughhh. It's been 3 days for me :-) Keep going you are inspiring me...maybe I will get blogging regularly :-)
ReplyDeleteKay, I am with you. I had the dang sugar under control. Then what happened?? We are all struggling right now it seems. We have to be like alcholics and just take it a day at a time! Or even an hour at a time if that's what it takes!! This is forever right??? Hugs and love!! XO
ReplyDeletePS I flipped out on my pool guy yesterday. Really flipped out. He was wrong and I was right, but not sure he deserved my sugar withdrawal anger!!
Way to go Kay!
ReplyDelete