OK, that is almost a full 10 lbs. I weighed 132.9 at my lowest weight. I did not start on Wednesday, I did not start on Thursday, I did not go to zumba today:( I did however start the day with eggs and bacon instead of any carbs! Progress? I had a handful of grapes too. I just bought some that are too good to toss. I threw away a bowl of chips yesterday and I ate what was left of all of the bunko food. I think I am ready. My friend wants me to go to zumba tomorrow, but it just seems wrong to exercise on the weekend??? Am I crazy or crazy?
My heart goes out to Rosalie, I can't imagine, nor do I ever want to:(
 |
My son and grandson with their meat for the winter My son used a cross bow
|
Have a great weekend and wish me luck! It is going to be a beautiful weekend so I plan to damage my skin some more:)
Well now we are the same weight, and I'm still up 10 pounds too. It is not coming off. I know that if you put your mind to it you can get back to where you were before. And yes, progress is good! :)
ReplyDeleteI feel like we are still in the same boat, we want to be skinny and good but we are having a hard time doing all the things to make it happen. Hang in there I know we can really do this :)
ReplyDelete