Today is my day to start my food journaling again. I have done AMAZING so far! It is 7:30 in the morning:) Let's go ladies...it's going to be Summer soon and we all want to be our best.
Zumba, Zumba!!!
136.4 today....my low was 132.9....Yikes....and yes it does make a difference in my clothes:( 3.5 lbs of butter slathered across my body:(
I don't plan to really change "what I eat", just go back to the good things that I eat, and less of the bad things that I eat. The only thing that I have truly given up is sugar....and sugar is POISON!!!
Oh...one more quick note...I made chocolate chip cookies with my new food processor for my hubby. It took like 30 seconds. He LOVES them. Pretty darn exciting because now he won't complain that I bought something I will never use:) The recipe is on my pinterest for anyone that is interested!
Go Monday!!! GO FIGHT WIN Monday:)
Breakfast will be a Healthful english muffin with PB and Nature's Hollow. It works well for me when I Zumba:)
Yippee Skippy! You'll be back down in no time.
ReplyDeleteI finally bought a food processor a little over a year ago. I never had one and didn't know what I would do with it either, but I use it often now that I am on the BFC.
ReplyDeleteI will look up your cookie recipe. And don't worry about the 3.5lbs.
Have a great day :-)
Go-Kay-Go.
ReplyDelete3.5 will be off in a flash!
You go girl! :-) thanks for the encouragement too! I am feeling better already.
ReplyDeleteYou've gotten me excited to begin journaling my food daily rather than occassionally. I'm cheering you on and I know that both of our "extra" weight will be off in no time. LOVE your positive outlook!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on a great day!! I've just started journaling - never had to do it before, need to now tho... outta control! hehe i'll get there. You look fabulous by the way!!! Based on pics I'd say you've made it to 'lil old you!' Keep up the good work. xx
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo! I am going to start food journaling again tomorrow :) I like your comment about butter being slathered over you that's how I feel about the extra lbs that I am trying to get rid of :)
ReplyDeleteHey Kay, I'm trying to get caught up on blogs. Hope you are still doing FABULOUS!
ReplyDelete