Just checking in to say that I have still been eating bad, but no sugar and not horrible!!! We are still eating out every day with no end in sight. Ugh!!! Weight is holding steady, so I know I can get back in the game. I did not end up going to Zumba once last week, but I am looking forward to going on Monday. Very excited to get back in the groove.
This is a picture of my granddaughter Cadence and myself on Thursday. We had so much fun at the movie and then shopping at the mall. She's so grown up and I want her to have happy memories with me so she always wants to come visit!
I have mentioned before that I sold Thomas Kinkade art for 11 years. The fact that he died, really hit me hard last night. I am saddened by how his life turned out. What a gift he was given. My husband figures we will finally be able to sell all of our pieces, logical mind, but sad:(
I just got home from a wedding shower for the daughter of a dear friend. It was so joyful and fun. I loved the compliments on how I look. What a difference this year is. Last year I probably would have DREADED going and found an excuse at the last minute not to go. I felt that bad about myself. Even my super fit, always healthy, nutrition PHD friend complimented me. There was sugar in everything but the quiche! I didn't want to have a totally empty plate, so I had some grapes. There was salad, but it had onions in it so that was out. It is hard to be a picky eater!!! I did have a couple of bites of a to die for lemon bread. But I did not have all of the other sugar treats....so I am proud of myself:) Woot!!!
When hubby gets in from doing yard work, we are going to dinner. More food:)
Blessings and happy scales....Have a joyful Blessed Easter!
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely grand daughter you have, and I know how precious our time with them is.
ReplyDeleteYou really do look fabulous Kay-yeah for you!
Sounds like you were mindful of what you were eating at the shower. I love lemon pie or cake so I wouldn't have been able to resist the lemon bread!
ReplyDeleteYour granddaughter is a beautiful girl. Don't they grow up fast?! You look great!
Happy Easter to you to Kay!
Happy Easter! Sounds like you did great at the shower!
ReplyDeleteHippity Hoppity Easter to you!
ReplyDeleteCan I say what a hot - skinny - mama you are in that picture!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Easter too :-)
Good memories with your granddaughter will be good for both of you! Glad you had a good time at the shower. It's hard at those things because everything is usually not BFC friendly or really any kind of diet friendly! Sounds like you did good though. Happy Easter Kay!
ReplyDelete