Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 3 and still at it:)

Here's pics of the changes in our house! I am so excited. Each thing that is finished makes it a little more special. The lighting has made a huge difference and for  not that much money. We did not have the luxury of ordering matching things, so we spent a lot of time trying to find similar things. The one light going up the stairs is really different, but my husband loved it. It turned out cool. I love, love, love the paint colors. Our bedroom is still not back together. Night 3 of sleeping in my son's room. I am still really liking the sheets! 
scaffolding

Old entry
New entry
BFC update: I did go to Zumba and loved it. We are doing a new song that is a tango. Funny!!! My friend that is joining me lately has twin's too. She has 2 girls that are freshman at WSU. One of the girls tried out for cheerleader last weekend and did not make it. I don't know who is taking it harder, my friend or her daughter. I have been there with my kids before, so my heart feels for her. All I keep telling her is how much money they will save! She said that she needed me to snap her out of it (sadness) so I pretended to slap her face:) Aren't I a nice friend?:)
Food wise I am doing good. We had pizza hut tonight, but I basically pile all the toppings on 11/2 pieces. We also added hot wings...yum! I did have eggs for lunch with spinach in them, that was healthy:) 
One last picture of the most exciting part of the remodel for me....the granite and back splash!


The granite has lots of pockets of quartz and bits of mica. The cream tile has little sparkles in it to match the sparkles on the accent tile. So exciting, but I am sure it will be very messy!
Blessings and happy scales...and thanks for reading my blog:) 

6 comments:

  1. Your new entry looks awesome!!! Still no word on the house, but I know we are just in someone's large to do pile and they will get to us eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a beautiful house. And I can't wait to see everything in the kitchen when its done. That is always my favorite to remodel.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good so far. I like the new entrance light. Our kitchen remodel won't happen for a couple more years. We are actually going to take out a wall and expand the kitchen, so we need to save up for it before we can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the new look and I know how good it must make you feel. I love when we make changes to our home. I cant wait until we get to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks beautiful!! zumba zumba!

    ReplyDelete