http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/3minute_flourless_chocolate_cake.html
This is the blog for the chocolate flourless cake.
I used the full cocoa amount and spoonable Truvia just like it said the first time I made the cake. It was way too much chocolate and way too much sweetener. My next cake that I made was with 1 TBS cocoa and 1 TBS spoonable Truvia and 2 packets of Stevia. I'm sure you could adjust it however you want. I also softened the butter for like 10 seconds and beat the egg and butter together.
It is very quick and very easy and I had all the ingredients just looking at me:)
It will definitely cure any chocolate cravings!
Thank you-this one looks like a keeper!
ReplyDeleteKeep taking care-
Sounds good Kay. Thanks for posting it and Happy Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl, have a great thanksgiving :-)
ReplyDeleteI need to make this! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kay for the recipe. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete