Thursday, November 3, 2011

ICU:(

My little sisters system is septic and she is not doing well. I am so sad. Spending the night at the hospital and saying lots of prayers.

10 comments:

  1. Holy crap I am so sorry to hear that. There are lots of good people who work in the ICU I am sure they are doing their best to help get her infection under controll. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kay, I'm so sorry. Sending some prayers your way. I hope all goes well. Hugs to you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay I am sending you spiritual hugs right now. I am so sorry to hear about your sister. We are all wishing she gets better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending good vibes out to your sister and you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers, prayers, and more prayers. Love to you and your little Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay I hope things turn around and she makes a complete recovery. Prayers and warm thoughts to you, your sister and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay,
    I'm so sorry to hear about you little sister. How old is she? She looked happy in the picture. My prayers are with you all. It is so hard when our loved ones that depend on us for all their needs get sick. My son was 57 on the 22nd of last month. We have had some scary times with him.
    I have enjoyed getting to know you along with everyone on blog group. You have done so well, I'm still working against myself at times,,, Like I don't really want to reach my goal,,,sounds crazy,,, But, I don't want to give up.
    Again,,,,I'm with you in thoughts and prayers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kay, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kay....Prayers being sent up for your sister & you. What is your sisters name so I can pray specifically for her? Please know that you are in my thoughts & prayers.
    ((Hugs)
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete