I am still losing, not really trying, but my heart seems to be in a constant state of aerobic activity. I was much happier today than yesterday...I feel like I have company in my doldrums!
I made soup tonight for dinner and I put it in the BFC tracker and it definitely falls in the BFC guidelines. Here's my yummy soup recipe....don't fall over in shock.....A recipe from K:)
4 potatoes cut into cubes
1 can Swanson Chicken Broth
1 stock of celery
Ham cubes
About 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Saute celery in butter until soft, (can add onions and garlic too...I don't).
Add chicken broth and potatoes and slowly simmer until soft.
Add salt and pepper to taste, slowly add Heavy Cream.
Can serve with bacon bits and sour cream. (I didn't)
This makes quite a bit and it tasted so good!
It is even better on day 2.
That's as good as it gets folks:)
Blessings and happy scales!
HI Kay, I used to eat a soup when I was a tidbit that had potatoes, and a milk base with hot dogs cut up inside. Us kids loved it. (we were kind of poor). LOL
ReplyDeleteYours sounds great. Have a good one :-)
I'm a soup lover-and we can totally enjoy some on this plan.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've found something you like to eat, and easy to make...leftovers is a plus!\
Take Care
Kay, your soup recipe sounds yummy and with the colder weather much needed. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope all is well with your sister.
ReplyDeleteGood mornig Chef Kay! Wow, you lost weight AND you made soup??? I'm impressed with you today! Seriously, I hope you are doing okay, and that Kristi is recovering. I read your post on facebook, and prayers are coming your way. Although my prayers don't seem to work to help me lose weight, so not sure what they're worth! I keep saying them anyway. Hugs to you from me!
ReplyDeleteYour soup sounds good, hubby will appreciate it if I make it. He would eat potatoes every day if he could. I had a good laugh when you said "don't fall over in shock" :) Have a wonderful day, they say we are supposed to get snow tonight :( I hope it doesn't come until Christmas time lol.
ReplyDeleteLOL! You are doing great, and officially weigh less than I do now. Hopefully not for long, for my sake, not yours! :0
ReplyDeleteI think I'll make this soup today, it sounds really yummy. But now I wish I had bacon! I have canadian bacon, maybe I'll use that for kicks. How big of a can of broth did you use?
I don't want the snow today!
Thanks Kay! I thought remembered we were about the same height, I'm 5'4"...
ReplyDeleteI'm always happy with the way I'm eating, just sometimes I'm not eating the way I should. LOL!
ReplyDelete