Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 20, down 6.9...I say 7:)

Good news on the scale this morning so I am happy. I know the next 7 lbs will make a visible difference in the way that I look and the way that my clothes will fit. Pretty exciting to be on this journey!
It is "date" day today. We are going to one of my favorite pizza places. I know the calorie count is high, but we have hot wings and then I have a small ultimate pepperoni pizza. I eat 2 full pieces and then just eat the topping off the rest. It satisfies me, doesn't make me feel like I am on a diet, and falls within my carb totals. At least I am not having my Krispy Kreme Maple bar which is what we have always done in the past. The metamucil capsules that I am taking seem to be helping, I know I still need to find  way to get more fiber. I had bought a bag of baby carrots because Jorge had said having 5 was OK, but I think I am going to go with celery. The baby carrots are too costly and I don't really like them anyway:)
Goals for the week.....eat more fiber! Work out 5 days instead of just 3. I bought the whole Zumba series, so I have no excuse not to do it at home on my off days! Go for a walk or bike ride. (that may be tough because it is supposed to rain all week)
This is how "bad" I am. My husband bought me a beautiful cherry red with white hibiscus flowers, beach cruiser bike for our anniversary last July. I have ridden it 3 times. How lazy, unmotivated, ungrateful, is that? Her name is Red Reeka and she is so pretty. She needs to get out some!
Good luck to all over the weekend:) Woot!!!

1 comment: