I just found out that neither of my twins will be home for their 23rd birthday. I guess as we get older this happens often, but up to now I had been lucky to have them together. Last year we were actually in Chicago for my twin daughter's Navy bootcamp graduation. My son is in school in OK, and my daughter's ship is going out for 2 weeks. My initial thought was today would be a good day to eat:(
OK, so I won't do that! I am still struggling with getting enough fiber, I think when I finally get it down, I will lose about 4 lbs. I was never a fruit or veggie person before, so this isn't anything new. I also never ate whole grains or anything healthy, it must of been all the fat that I ate that made my system happy!
I am heading to Zumba this morning. I love it, I look like a dork, but it is 60 minutes of totally sweating and feeling happy. Several of my friends go too, so it allows me to share my success on BFC and get encouragement.
I am down an official 6.4 lbs. I have been a little lower in my weight than today, but it seems to hover back up. I will take slow and steady. So here is my official weight...
Christmas time and eating everything in sight, I was up to 170 lbs. I am only 5'4:( Today I weighed 159. I started BFC at 165.4 on March 7th. I am happy with my loss so far!
Be happy Kay and go eat some eggs!
Aww Kay...sorry to hear you cant spend the day with your kids. Today is my sisters bday too so it was definitely a good day to be born! :
ReplyDeleteI saw that Lindsay posted something on her site to help with the #2 issue. Check it out. Also, I use the clear benefiber in my coffee and I also do 1-2 probiotic capsules a day and I have no problems. I highly recommend the fiber & probiotic. Makes a big difference for me!
Have a great day! Just think, 23 years ago today you were a new mama of TWINS!!! So cool!!!
Hi Kay,
ReplyDeleteone thing I have learned in the past year by doing the BFC is to not over eat or emotional eat. That will get easier for you as time goes by.
You are doing so great with your loss so far. Keep up the great job! :-)