Zumba this morning and it was GREAT! I have found that if I eat a bowl of cheerio's and have a couple of slices of ham at least an hour before I workout, I feel strong and better.
I had a turkey and bacon sandwich on grilled sandwich thins for lunch! Yummy!
Dinner will be chili (5/2) with either a hot dog or hamburger patty. I love the Cattle Drive Gold brand chili that they sell at Costco. We are having a rainy, dreary day and chili sounds perfect! The sugar at 5 is kind of high, but the carbs are 23, and it is filling and yummy to me.
I figured out the reason the scale hadn't budged for me. I had forgotten to take my BP meds on Wednesday and Thursday. One is a diuretic and it made me swell up. I feel a lot better today realizing that I didn't gain actual fat back!
What a journey this is and how happy I am feeling today:) Woot!!! (in our family that means good for me)
I have not had any extra sugar or sweets since March 7th. That is a world record for me!!!
All your food sound real good. and thats almost 3 weeks sugar free. Way to go :-)
ReplyDelete