I am struggling with the weather today and we all know what happens when you are unhappy! FOOD!!! I have been kind of good so far. I love crisp meat burrito's from Taco Time. According to my "Tap and Track" program on my iphone, it has 1 sugar and 36 carbs. Obviously not good to eat every day, but it tasted like a million bucks. I added just a couple of mexi fries to the lunch. I just need to be better for dinner.
It's amazing how emotions play such a big part in our food intake. I take 3000 IU's of Vitamin D a day (Dr. recommended) and this dreary weather is till doing me in!
I went to have lunch with my pregnant daughter and to see my grandson and he never woke up the whole time I was there. He plays hard and naps hard!
I turn 54 on the 11th of April:) I would really, really, love to have at least 12 lbs off. I am at 8.2 already. Is it possible? Not if I keep eating meat burrito's!
My goal this week was to exercise every day and I haven't done anything yet today. Bad girl!
For dinner I am going to make a pizza tortilla. I have some ham and pepperoni to put in one of the 1 carb tortilla's from Costco. I hope it tastes as good as it sounds right now!
I did buy the chocolate sugar free almond milk, love it!
Yes its possible Kay! :) If you want accelerated loss per Rosalie and per the BFC book, stop eating carbs past 3 pm and I think you should have a problem getting the extra pounds off. Plus you gotta make sure the carb choice you make are good fiber filling carbs which help us stay more full. Good luck on losing the extra weight before your birthday. :) You can do it!
ReplyDeletemeant to type you SHOULDN'T have a problem ** ;)
ReplyDeleteI ate a whole wheat tortilla for dinner, YUCK!!! I guess I am going to have to disguise it better! Thank you for the words of encouragement. I can use all I can get:)
ReplyDeleteHi Kay - I agree with Lindsay, You can do it! Like she said - choose you carbs wisely. pick the ones with the least sugar & carbs and most fiber. And if you can do it - no carbs after 3pm. Just meat and veggies for dinner. And nothing after 7pm except water or maybe some decaf tea.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it :-)