I am so proud of myself! I went to Zumba this morning for the first time in about 6 weeks and I lived! I not only lived but I also did over 6000 steps and 60 active minutes on my Fitbit! Yay me!!!
I was a bit disappointed by the scale this AM...I always want to see a 10 lb loss for a 3 lb effort! I am still feeling a little puny from sugar withdrawals, so my tummy wasn't up to much food yesterday. I thought it would be magic!
I read this article this morning and it totally validates my never giving up my bacon! I remember Dr.Oz years ago saying the best diet was "the one you can live with for the rest of your life." I 100% agree.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/judith-s-beck-phd/the-best-diet-ever-three-key-ingredients_b_8889774.html
I'm so appreciative of any and all comments. I truly believe when our little blogging community was going we all stayed more on track. Whatever "food lifestyle" we follow, we can encourage one another!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to those that comment :) We are in this struggle together...
Blessings and happy scales!!!
"There is no one diet that's best for everyone. Choose any reasonable diet and modify it to include at least one favorite food (even a junk food) once a day. Don't eliminate any foods that you will want to return to at some point in the future. Learn from the beginning how to moderate your intake."
ReplyDeleteI love this! I know that I need at least SOME carbs (pref with fiber) and plenty (ideal?) protein and some fat. At least more fat than WW prescribes. Plus, when I eat low, low sugar, I feel better and I'm far less hungry! I'm happy we have so many choices but I think it depends on our own bodies to pick the right one.
P.S. I too love bacon.