Breakfast: Slimfast protein shake
Lunch: Slimfast protein shake and 4 pieces of pre cooked bacon (Costco) or other meat. Why? Because I love to chew something. I cook the bacon super crispy and it makes me chew...a lot...and today I had leftover steak.
Dinner: Meat, 1/2 potato with pat of butter, spinach (yuck), ranch dressing, and a cutie orange.
I have not gone back to exercise and quite honestly have felt kind of sickly, like when I am detoxing off sugar....I did weigh this morning and I was down 2.2 lbs. It's a start!!!
I have looked at all the shakes available and choose Ideal shakes. I ordered chocolate today and it came with the Ideal diet ebook, shaker and 3 samples of other flavors. I am hoping the Mocha one will be good. There is also a smoothy recipe book that has some really interesting ideas. Even a key lime pie one! Ideal shakes do have sucralose, which I know Jorge is against, but it's a risk I am willing to take.
I have not had 1 soda since Sunday, I was back to drinking them about twice a day...yay me!!!
I did go to lunch with my girls on Tuesday and had 1/2 chicken pepperoni pizza. When I followed the BFC I would put all the toppings on 2 crusts and that's what I did this time. Baby steps to normal.
Blessings and Happy Scales....
![]() |
| Not a fan....And don't ask how I did this, I have no idea ;) |

Hi Kay! Love the snow picture. Glad you are back to blogging. I miss reading the BFC groups blogs. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteKind of funny on the picture, I just clicked on pictures from my phone and this showed up. Since it looks like this outside, I thought it was recent, then my husband pointed out that we don't have trees in the front anymore! (they were all blown down) Thanks for saying hello! Happy New Year to us!!!
ReplyDeleteKay, I love Jorge for how he got me started, but I am a huge fan of Dr. Davis ( wheat belly) and Maria Emmerich. Also love Kyndra from Peace, Love and Low carb. All have great facebook groups where they share recipes, give support etc. I might tag you in a few and you can check it out to see if you interested. There are varying degrees of what people do as far as limiting carbs etc. Also Jay Robb has really good shake powders that are made from Stevia. Sucrolose is bad for your insides! You are doing great!! Keep going!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I follow Maria and she is pretty amazing. I am going with the Ideal for now and I will see based on taste and ease of use. I totally forgot about Jay Robb, but it wasn't listed in even the top 10 shakes? There are shakes that use stevia in the top 10, but they were about 3.00 a serving and I was too cheap to spend 50.00 dollars without tasting!
Delete