Friday, July 26, 2013

143.4 Quick update!

Up early for Zumba and happy that I have been very good for 4 whole days! We did an all day lake day again yesterday and it was wonderful! I think I may be dark enough and better lay off the sun for a few days:)
I am very happy to see the weight loss, but it is still higher than before I went on my eating rampage. It takes so much longer to lose it, than to gain it:( REALLY??? Like that is a shocker?
The only fast food I have eaten in the last 4 days was the inside of a crisp taco on my spinach leaves for dinner. That my friends is a miracle, and makes my husbands wallet really happy!!!

Blessings and happy scales for the weekend ahead! Feeling successful!
Marv looks pretty good for a 58.5 year old man:)

3 comments:

  1. Well great job - I am proud of you cause I know its hard for you to stay away from the carbs. And yes good picture.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! WE CAN DO THIS!! XO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! I am still plugging away, too, not having as good of luck as you though. We will get there!

    ReplyDelete