Well I have eaten my way back up to a weight that is REALLY not comfortable in my clothes. If I want to buy all new pants, it's doable, but I don't! So....I started over today:) And I was GREAT all day!!! I am so proud right this moment, that I want to savor the feeling for when I let myself down, which I am sure I will. The difference between some that have gained, lost, gained, is that I am still here, plugging away.....and I WON'T GIVE UP!!!! The middle of last week I was so excited because I was back down in the 142's. Then came Thursday and a trip to Texas Roadhouse, Friday was Pizza Hut's new flat bread pizza's, Saturday was date dinner at Dickey's BBQ (I wanted more ribs) Sunday was potato salad, you know the food I recently blamed on my weight gain? Really??? I actually just made myself giggle by what a food dork that I am:) So today, I am back on track.
Breakfast: 2 pieces of bacon pre-Zumba (I usually have 2 pieces on bread)
Lunch: 2 eggs, sausage crumbles, spinach scramble (I usually have a sandwich, more bread)
Dinner: BBQ Steak and one crisp taco from Taco Time, minus the shell + extra spinach with ranch dressing. (We usually have a crisp meat burrito and 2 tacos)
Dessert was 1/2 cup No sugar added Dreyer's Butter Pecan ice cream. Now...that would not necessarily be BFC approved, but that is part of what I am going to do different. I am going to allow myself some artificial sweeteners in things that are just too darned expensive to buy in BFC approved style. I looked at Clemmy's ice cream at the same store that I bought the Dreyers, it was a much smaller contained and was 6.99. I got my Dreyer's on sale for 2.50. I just don't know if I believe that artificial sweeteners are going to be the death of me. And it was DEFINITELY not artificial sweeteners that I have been over eating. I am also going to limit my fruit, but not omit most of it. I have been eating cherries, and even watermelon at times. Very small amounts, but it is one of the only things that I eat that are healthy. I am going to eat a lot of meat. I am going to try and stay away from bread carbs. I am going to keep my calories down. I am back to logging on myfitnesspal, and I am still doing my Zumba 3 times a week. I am also going to savor my food and not stuff it down my face like there is no more meals coming.
Wish me luck!
Blessings and Happy Scales:)
I love you called yourself a 'Food Dork' that's a good word for it :-) I can be one too! LOL I am finally back on track...I have lost 10.5 of my regained weight :) I was being a total food dork! While doing all the wedding stuff.
ReplyDeleteGo Kay! Go Kay!
ReplyDeleteYOu go girl. We all have to eat the way we can forever. You can do it :-)
ReplyDeleteGo Kay, you can do it! :) You have a good plan, and you will succeed- we both will! You are right, we always just have to start over. Just keep doing it until it gets easier. I am always amazed at how easy it is once I've been eating healthy for a while. And how little time it takes to get off track. But this week is a good one! Enjoy the sun. :)
ReplyDeleteYes we just keep on going and we don't give up. You know I'm struggling too right now, so we are all in this together. Sending hugs and love and I know we can both do this! XO!
ReplyDelete