Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 2 Success:)

What a wonderful day and what a wonderful way to feel when I have stayed on track! We went to my son's lake park today and enjoyed the sunshine and my grandkids! I helped Cadence conquer the fear of doing a back dive, and Cy is just a water bug this year. I actually was the cool Gma out on the dock, hanging out and laughing. I LOVED today!!! I am probably a bit too tan, but what the heck, I'm old! Tan cellulite looks better than white cellulite!
Breakfast: 2 eggs, sausage crumbles and 1 cup spinach (yucky spinach)
Lunch: Black forest ham sandwich on 3/4 of a roll with mustard. 1 teeny taste of a frosted animal cookie (waxy)
Dinner: Petite Sirloin steak, 2 cups spinach, ranch dressing and 7 chili cheese fritos crushed.
Dessert: Butter Pecan ice cream.
Cy is diving:) 
I am seriously joyful today because I have been good 2 days in a row. Gosh it feels good! It's 7:30 in the evening and I am all GOOD!!! I know I have started over many times, but usually with a half hearted attempt. This time feels different and it really helps to not have any lunch dates with friends this week! 
I even ordered new Zumba shoes last night to get me going. Woot!!! 
Blessings:) 
OK, one last thing...
Anthony Weiner is DISGUSTING!!!
Cadence at 13 is not into having her picture taken!
Cy humors me:) 

3 comments:

  1. I got that request from Hannah too. Can't find anything when I go to her link? I agree about the cellulite!1 So true and funny. I am so proud of you. I did OK yesterday. I didn't track though and I need to do that. It does feel good to get back in control. Keep on keepin' on!!! XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my husband this morning that if Weiner's elected mayor, boy, does that ever say something about the moral bankruptcy of our country. Honestly! Could you imagine ever showing your face again?!?

    I was a little naughty while on a mini-vaca but am back on track this morning, too. I'm glad you are feeling great about getting back to eating well - Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny comment about the cellulite - but true. You did good with your food, and spinach twice. LOL
    and yeah - he's disgusting.
    Have a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete