| Dress my daughter's picked out. |
I'm sure glad that I didn't see this picture of me in the dress before I wore it to the wedding, it seems a little heavy in the middle:( I actually felt pretty good in it, so I guess I "owned" it and I need to "get over myself" as my husband would say! We have another wedding this Saturday so I need something else new to wear. I am going shopping with a friend to the Nordy's sale on Thursday. Have I mentioned how much I don't like Nordstrom because I am invisible to the sales people there? Whatever!!!
I have gotten back on track to a small degree with my food and I actually went to Zumba for the first time in a month yesterday. Usually that involves a weight gain so that will be a bummer, but worth the fun I have there. Have I mentioned that I don't really care for the instructor?
Quit your bitchin'!!! Negative Nellie here!
Seriously though, things are great here, the weather is amazing! I love the sun and I have a nice bronze to my skin. Hubby and I had a great day shopping and came home to a clean house and yes, I am TOTALLY spoiled!
The wedding Saturday was amazing! I did not eat any cupcakes, but I ate a lot of other yummy things. We danced the night away to music that I recognized, and right when we were leaving they were passing out popcorn. The cupcakes were really cool. Each plate had 3 cupcakes, a chocolate, orange, and carrot cake. My husband ate 5!!! 5 cupcakes!!!
I have been seriously hankering for a coffee cake. I have looked at a million recipes on pinterest. Anyone have a great one to share?
It sounds like my granite is finally done and should be installed next week. I am holding my breath, so if I never post again, I died:) Seriously it has been almost 4 months!!!
So with this happy post I bid you adieu!
Blessings and happy scales:)
| Kitty:) |
I think the dress looks cute, but what really matters is if you are comfortable in it. Good job on going back to zumba and staying away from the cupcakes, you are back on a good path :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great in that dress! I can't wait to see your finished kitchen.
ReplyDeleteWhy are you standing sideways in that picture?? You are so beautiful and don't need to do that anymore.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the cupcakes - bad hubby :-)
I can't wait to see the pictures of the granite - Please don't die. Have a great day :-)
You have the biggest smile ever :) I like the dress.
ReplyDeleteI have not made either of these but they sound good:
http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2012/06/blueberry-cream-cheese-coffeecake-low-carb-and-gluten-free.html
http://mariahealth.blogspot.ca/2012/04/cinnabon-coffee-cake-and-why-i-love.html
Looking good Kay! Love the dress! I'm in wedding let down mode. I need another one, but want to go just as a guest! I love to dance and we did alot too. Sending hugs and love! XO
ReplyDeleteKay, saw this recipe on another blog that I follow and thought of you.
ReplyDeletehttp://untilthethinladysings.blogspot.com/2012/07/coffee-cake.html#links
I love pinterest for recipes, but I have so little time to troll there this summer. A friend made a great thai coconut shrimp dish for me last night. When she sends the recipe I'll share it!
ReplyDeleteI like the dress. It is different and stands out. YOU look beautiful!
I think you look great, too! And I remember last summer were hankering for coffee cake, too! Still haven't found one? LOL! Great job with the cupcakes, and have fun shopping tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI think you look wonderful. Good job with the cupcakes. Can't wait to hear about the granite.
ReplyDelete