Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Days!!!

Beautiful day at the lake
Grant, Cy and Karson
Cousins coloring
Cousins smiley face???
I am thoroughly enjoying Karson being here, he is just so unbelievably fun! Yesterday we went to the park at the lake that my oldest son lives close to. It was a beautiful day and just the right amount of sun for everyone. The boys loved seeing the fish, and both love the water. My Taryn went with us too and it was a great day!
Today was lunch with my gym friends and more time with Karson this evening. Kayce is in a wedding on Saturday so she is pretty busy with her friends.
My head is  really not liking the new ring around my tummy. That is a good thing because it makes food less appetizing! I had a pretty good day food wise. Wearing a bathing suit at the lake always slaps me upside the head too! I have my school friends day at the lake on Friday. I am actually really looking forward to it. I may be a little bigger than I was, but I am no where near where I used to be. Don't count me out just yet!!!
I hope everyone is doing well:)
Does anyone else read "Can you stay for dinner?" Today's post really hit home with me, just curious!
P.S. My oldest son reminds me of Larry the Cable guy!!! I don't think he would think that was a compliment!

6 comments:

  1. It's good to see you enjoying your family so much, and having good times with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay... (just getting caught up on all the blog reading)....

    Sounds like you're having a great time with your family - so happy for you! Don't beat yourself up about the food - just make the best choices you can - you're one smart gal - and enjoy the time you have with your family. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to rewrite. I made too many typos!! I was trying to say that you are so funny. Your blog makes me laugh. Don't tell your son about Larry the cable guy okay?!!!
    Enjoy your beautiful family and stay the course!! Sending hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day at the lake! Those kiddos are so cute! Bathing suit season gives us all a slap upside the head, lol! We are leaving for the beach in under two weeks, but like you said, at least I'm lighter than last year, and way lighter than the year before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time with the kids and your friends on Friday and don't worry about the bathing suit. :-)

    ReplyDelete