 |
| Side view, tummy not too bad! |
Holy Moly, yikes!!! I was up there!!! That was the slap on the a$$ that I needed to stop. This AM was 137.8. Really the only change has been to give up my potato chips and eat regular home food again. Kayce has been so busy, we figured out today that she hasn't even been here for dinner in 2 weeks! I have had Karson for the last 3 nights and I just love him so much that I could burst! We have so much fun together and I am already dreading when he leaves. Either Kayce has grown up, or I am not as sensitive, but we have had a really nice time together. Today was shopping with Taryn, Kayce and Karson for a dress for one of the weddings that I have starting next weekend. It is something that I would have never picked out, it is form fitting and they swear (even Taryn) that it is flattering. I love I.N.C. from Macy's and always feel put together when I wear that brand.
 |
| Yummy spinach! |
I am having my in laws here on Saturday to see Kayce and Karson. I think I am going to have 24 people!
All of my kids and grand kids will be here:) I have never cooked for 24 people before. I am kind of excited. They all wanted to bring things, but I wanted to try on my own. We are having BBQ chicken sandwiches, spiral ham, baked beans, coleslaw, pasta salad with grapes, broccoli, pecans and BACON, fresh fruit salad, ambrosia, and potato salad. Dessert is my famous brownies, white cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate chip cookies. I need to think of a fruit dessert too. Tomorrow will be a busy day getting ready.
Anyone with any more ideas let me know:)
Wish me luck:)
Woe that's a lot of food. Enjoy your time with the little one while he's there. And great job on your weight - you'll get back to where you want to be in no time :-)
ReplyDeleteKay you look super thin in that picture with Karson, I don't see any extra weight on you! Karson is so adorable you are making me want a grandson! Good luck with your big meal. I think the spiral ham is a good idea for a lot of people. Sounds like you have plenty of food planned, and the fresh fruit salad could be the fruit dessert.
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic, and I'm sure it has something to do with you and your daughter getting along. Enjoy the family get together.
ReplyDeleteYou are looking good, Kay! Glad to see you are coming back down, and that you are enjoying your guests! Have fun this weekend!!
ReplyDelete