| My pants my hubby hates:) |
Hello my friends!!! Just a quick note to check in and say that I am a GAINER!!! I think I am up to about 142. That is about 10 lbs over my lowest weight and 7 lbs over my desired weight of 135. YIKES!!! We went on our shopping/eating excursion and I definitely enjoyed myself. I ate sooooo much sugar, kind of hoping it may make me sick? Well it didn't make me sick (sugar barf sick), but I have a sore throat and a cough again. Really?
INSANITY!!!
I don't know what in the heck is in my head, but it isn't BFC.
I went to lunch with a friend today and told her that I was on a binge until next Monday, I even drank diet coke! What!!! However, for dinner the last 2 nights I have had a BIG spinach salad with some ranch and my chili cheese fritos crushed up. 2 nights of something healthy isn't bad. That's as healthy as it gets at K's house and that is one of the problems!!! My husband, because I am so bitchy about my "girth", asks me if I am eating too many carbs? Really? That just makes me more hungry! He hates my linen pants, but I love them because they are so comfortable. My jeans are TIGHT:(
I am going to share the pic from Mother's day. You can really tell in this picture that I have gained. Most of the pics my husband took I cropped from the shoulder up. UGH:(
If I have to start cropping all my pictures, I am not a happy camper. I'll blame it on the cream colored top, I wonder why I wear black so much???
I am getting my hair cut tomorrow and I am going to have her layer it again. I have been growing it out, but I think the longer layers just make me look old. I also haven't had it highlighted/colored since March 6th so it is ready to get beautified. I have told myself for 3 years that I am going to quit going to my hair gal and here I go again. Insanity runs in my blood!
My husband is really enjoying being home and selling his wares on ebay. He is so easy to have around that it just feels good, and I love knowing he is safe with me. I do know he has some resumes out there, but I don't know how hard he is trying to find a job. I asked him yesterday if he had a cool million stashed somewhere!
My car is actually getting used again so that is nice. Have I mentioned that it is a 2008 with 21,000 miles? And my husbands car is 2003 with 5000 miles? There's that damn insanity again!!! No more company car so I guess maybe they will both get used!
Blessings and happy scales....Woot for INSANITY!!!
Well we are kind of in the same boat right now with the weight. But we can get right back to where we were. I haven't heard you mention the fritos in a while. Were they good?
ReplyDeleteI think you look beautiful no matter what size you are. :-)
Morning Kay! Glad to hear from you, even if you are a 'gainer' LOL. I'm up a little from Mother's Day weekend aftermath over here, too. I was so proud of myself for the day out, and then each day I've been sabotaging myself a little bit since then. It doesn't take much to make me gain. ;) Just gotta be in control! You can do it! I am glad you are enjoying your hubby being home. Happy sunny Friday!
ReplyDeleteStill struggling over here too. This will be the story of our lives I think. You still sound happy, so just keep enjoying life...and the linen pants! XO!
ReplyDeleteI think you look super cute and I can't tell you have gained at all. I think your linen pants are cute and summery. :)
ReplyDelete