So...now I weighed in at 143.1 this morning. My lowest weight was 132.9, but I stayed pretty steady around 135. I am lucky it is not way more....and it could be by the time I get back on track. We are going to a graduation party out of town tomorrow, and my family loves their food at parties!
![]() |
| HAPPY:) |
Tis a slippery slope my friends....BEWARE!!!
This is a picture of my daughter that NEVER smiles...she is working at a Spa and the owners comped a makeover for her. Remember her scalp had been burned really bad so they had to be careful. The smile on her face shows how happy she is, which makes me really happy:)
I will return to BFC and I will be successful again....I just don't know when yet! I know that it works, and I know the foods that helped make me successful the first go round.
Pray for me;)
On the home front, I am loving having the hubby here. He is just selling away on his ebay. Keeps him busy and fills his pockets. We went to Iron Man on Tuesday...oh and I ate BBQ ribs, brisket, potato casserole, yeast roll and an ice cream cone??? WTH? Anyway, I loved Iron Man, but I found it stressful and that took away some of the entertainment value. Crazy huh?
I just thought I would check in and tell you WHAT NOT TO DO!!!
Blessings and happy scales....
.jpg)
I hear 'ya. I feel down that slope after the wedding. Still struggling to get back to that point and them still have a ways to go to get to my goal. You will do it. Zumba will help. Hang in there and fight the good fight!! XO!!PS What is hubby selling on ebay? I have boxes of stuff that I really should sell.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou know that is the main reason that I have always said we should NEVER have a cheat day or Cheat meal! I know many people think its a good idea, but I don't. It will throw something off in us. Get back on track - you can do it and next time just eat a few bites like I usually do.
Have a good weekend :-)
I swear I posted yesterday! Weird. Anyhow, I am glad you are still posting, even if you ARE being crazy, Kay! ;) Do what you need to do to get back to where you want to be, though, before you regret it! Before you know it, you'll be out of your comfort zone, KWIM?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture of your daughter! Just keep goin to zumba and eating the way that you know works for you. It's hard to get back to it and be more strict but in the end you won't regret it. :)
ReplyDelete