Last Friday I had wonderful news from my daughter in law. She rejected my offer of coffee when she dropped my grandson off and that set the preggers bells off in my head. Sure enough she had taken a pregnancy test and it was positive. Fast forward to Saturday and she started to spot and to today when the ultrasound showed no baby:( I am so sad for her, she was so EXCITED and she has wanted another child for 5 years. My grandson turns 6 next month. They are very solid in their Faith and His timing, but it is so sad to me. We had Cy's baseball game tonight so it was good to see them all and give them a hug and to tell them I love them. I swear these new pregnancy tests that tell them they are pregnant in like 4 days are hard. I think in the old days it took longer to find out and sometimes things just worked themselves out before heart break. I know my daughter Kayce really struggled with the same thing and now she has a Konner and he is a healthy 7 month old. I pray the same happens for Bree and Grant.
 |
| Cy Noah |
On another topic, I watched Jorge on Dr.Oz today. I kind of get where he is coming from with the whole sugar/carb thing. He is claiming that you can lose 9 lbs a week by following his new plan. If you only need to lose around 10 lbs, you can lose about 4 lbs a week. Hmmmm.....would be nice.
I am still totally out of control and not making much of an effort to be good. I will, that's why I need to blog, so I can get my head straight.
INSANITY!!!
Thanks for listening:)
May God Bless and heal all of the people in Oklahoma, I am so sad for them too. So, so sad:(
 |
| The blur on the left is my first hummingbird! I got the feeder last year and never saw it used until 2 days ago! They are fast!!! |
So sorry about your daughter-in-law and sons loss of the pregnancy. Always sad when that happens as a life is lost no matter how young it is. I am so sad over this Oklahoma tragedy too. So sad to see all the devastation. I love the hummingbird. I always get so excited when I see one! I missed Jorge, but I am intrigued by his new ideas. Maybe he really does change his ideas and plans based on research. I think everyone gets annoyed with him as he never answers facebook questions or seems to respond to his fans. Take care my friend! XO!
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry for her and you. It sounded like you were excited too. I didn't get to see Jorge on the TV - I have been too busy, but I'm sure he was good.
ReplyDeleteHave a good one :-)
I know how sad your daughter-in-law(and you)are ... the same thing happened to me a few years ago. Going from such excitement to such sadness is painful. Praying it will all work out for them and they'll be able to have another little sweet baby. I missed Jorge on Dr. Oz but since that show records every day on my DVR I'll have to watch that episode. I know you've said that you're not where you want to be, but you're not too far off. It's just around the corner for you - so close! You'll get it figured it out and get back on track soon enough. Anyways, I think you ALWAYS look happy and beautiful, my dear friend!!!
ReplyDelete