Wednesday, July 25, 2012

137.3 Better!

My loves:) 
Kayce and Karson were up at 4:00AM to head home this morning. I am sad:( They made it home safely and that makes me happy. Karson has a new back yard to go home to. His Daddy put sod down and put up a play set while he was gone. He was still going at 8:00 their time tonight. He has got to be ready to sleep for hours!!! 
Karson's Jef outfit
The outfit Karson has on is a tribute to Jef from the bachelorette. I don't know if any of you watch it, but Jef was our favorite and he loved straight jeans. 
My dinner for Marv's family turned out wonderful. I did have some mis-steps, like having the slow cooker unplugged for 3 hours while I thought it was cooking. I had to get up at 2:00AM to put the chicken in the fridge. I also cleared the timer on a pan of brownies and they were about 1/2 inch high when I took them out of the oven. Do over on those!!! The salad that I was so excited to make had so much sugar in it, that I didn't even take a bite. I truly have NO problem saying no to sugar, but sadly am still eating chips every night about 9:00. I have never eaten late! I think it was watching Kayce eat her goodies late at night.
My family! And yes, my mom is in there!
Next Monday I am going back to Zumba and back to being a good BFC girl. I found my S/C counter in Karson's toy box! If he hadn't have come to visit, I don't know how long it would have taken me to look in there! Doesn't everyone store their books in toy boxes? 
I was so excited to have a free day tomorrow and my older son called to have my other 2 grandkids to come over for the day! How can I say no when Kayce was just here for 3 weeks? Wish me luck!!!
Blessings and happy scales my BFC/Blogger buddies:)

8 comments:

  1. Kay - Love the pictures. I'm sure you will have withdrawals from your daughter and grandson leaving : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice pictures you have a nice looking family and he is so adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family you can see your cute smile in the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Kay! I'm glad you got to enjoy your family for so long. I'm sorry you're sad to see them leave. I had a good laugh at your cooking mishaps. Isn't that just the way it goes? Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's nice to be able to see your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family Kay!!!! How funny about the sugar counter in the toy box :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great family picture! Good luck getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you show you can stay on the plan and be really active and entertain all the time. Chips are an issue for me this week again. But Im not eating a bag, like I used to :) Just a serving, which I dont want right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great pictures! Enjoy more grandkids! And have a great week! ;)

    ReplyDelete