Thursday, June 28, 2012

137.4 This morning:( Boo!!!

I just want to say that I know why I have gained weight, let me count the ways....

1. One pound of pepperoni sticks made by a local meat store. Yummy!
2. Several, and I mean several, servings of Nacho's from various Mexican restaurants.
3. Potato chips and ranch dressing in the afternoon, but right before dinner.
4. Fruit, whip cream and pretzels with butter and sugar. Now that would not be bad, if I included the carbs in my daily count, but I didn't.
5. Pizza, pizza, and more pizza, oh and did I say garlic bread? Every bite dipped in Ranch dressing?
6. Meat burrito and 2 tacos in one meal.
7. Too many "allowed" treats. Quite a bit of fruit?
8. Working above my target heart rate in Zumba.
9. Sitting on my a$$ most of the day instead of finding something productive to do.
10. Being spoiled by my husband with too many meals out, too many lazy unproductive days, very little exertion or expectations.
11. The weather has been CRAPPY with a captital C and it makes me depressed!

OK, so there's the real reasons, now I feel better. So I believe my lowest weight was 132.9, that means I have gained 4.5 lbs. It took forever to lose that much, and about 3 months to gain that much. So now I have to decide what I am going to do about it? I am coming up with a plan, which I know I won't follow, until I wrap my head around it, or my clothes do not fit at all. So far that hasn't happened, I just have a roll around the middle that I don't really like, that I hate actually. When my head is wrapped around this whole thing, I will blog more, until then, I am being a very bad girl!
Gma K and Cy Noah
On the good front, we have had 2 beautiful days in a row, I had a wonderful fun lunch and shopping trip with a friend yesterday, and  I feel happy today:) Life is good at K's  house!

8 comments:

  1. Man, we are in the same boat. I wonder what happened to us that we let ourselves go a bit too much. At least the weather looks like it is getting more like summer. I am with you on making a plan and feeling good this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, you can do it! You just need to back off of some of the junk food. Make healthy homemade versions instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a darling G-MA.
    That darn middle role (I know all about that :)
    Yeah for all the good in your life-
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Kay.. this is your conscience speaking...

    You ARE going to get back on track!
    You ARE going to wrap your head around it!
    You ARE going to go back to April 2011 and read what you were eating every day and make some changes to what you are eating today - you seemed happy and satisfied with your food choices!
    You ARE going to succeed!
    You ARE worth it!
    You ARE Blessed!

    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOO I am the echo ghost of what Kim said. LOL
    Seriously stop girl you are making me hungry with all that stuff. You know you are a carb addict. You just need to go to a C.A. meeting. Carbs anonymous.
    Ha-ha - have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did that! And now I am *finally* coming back down from 145! Don't do it! I am sad and that fat roll around my belly is BAD going into summer.

    Seriously, what helps for me is to dial back the carbs waaay back. One serving per meal is all I can seem to handle without going overboard by the end of the day. That's why I started down the path of the alternative flours to begin with - so that I could still enjoy my 'carbs' without going over my one carb a meal plan. When we go out, I pick the lowest carb option (that I enjoy) and figure it's still probably got more than I estimate.

    You gotta get back your mojo, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that slips and then has a big slide. But you know what to do to get back on track. You are the biggest motivator for all of us, along with Rosalie. I have two dresses to get into in 3 weeks,and you think that would be enough right? Well that pizza just called my name, and I was so mad after I ate it/ So pick yourself back up, dust yourself off, and do what you gotta do!!! Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is ALL about getting your head back in the game. But sometimes that is easier said then done! Some things are so addictive that we have to stay away from altogether I guess. I hope your weather gets better soon. We've had extreme heat and severe thunderstorms here lately. We lost our power for two days a couple storms ago and this past storm we managed to keep our power but a TON of Marylanders are out! My oldest son had to come home and sleep because his apartment was out and it was over 100' inside. What's with this crazy weather lately?!

    ReplyDelete