Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GOOD NEWS, bad news=good news:)

My husband finished all of his stores!!! And he got an "excellent" from his boss. Thank God this is over!!! Thank you all for listening to me twice! Brain fog....
The bad news=good news...the jeans didn't fit. They were low rise and they hit me right in the wrong spot, they also made my butt look worse...and that is hard to do! But the bad news= good news...they were very expensive! So I am back to being more practical and I will try on jeans locally and drive myself crazy again. They were petites but had a 31 inch inseam, most petites are 30 inch and they were PERFECT in the length! I need a good mid rise jean!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for being there for me to whine!!! WOOT!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great about your hubby, sorry about the Jeans. I was looking forward to seeing them. Have fu n shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Rosalie! Sorry I haven't been around - flu around here. Everyone's got it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, as Rosalie put it, greatnews about your husband, bad news about the jeans. Keep looking Kay...they're out there! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad for you about your husband Kay! All that hard work and perseverance paid off! Now you guys can get some much needed stress free living!
    Sorry the jeans didn't fit right. I find the ones with too low of a rise hit give me that muffin top look, but the midrise jeans usually do a better job. I still think there are some really nice looking jeans in the local stores.
    By the way, you never seemed whiney too me at all. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such good news! What a relief for you. I'm sorry the jeans didn't fit. You can return them, right? That's exactly the reason that I never mail order anything; I never know how it's going to fit on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May the good-jean fairies find your door :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wild ride you've all been on with your husband's job...now you can take a breath!
    I know you'll find those jeans that look great on you the midrise are better for me too...and you're never whiny.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay!!!!!
    Its me.....do you remember me??? lol. I just read about your hubbys ordeal....wow, I cant imagine that stress!!!! Glad things worked out. You Definitely have Angels watching over you both!
    Sorry to hear about the jeans. Have you tried the Buckle brand?? The folks there are really helpful and Im sure you can find a decent pair. They are a bit pricey ($70ish) but they are very falttering! I am going to buy myself a pr when I get to goal or really close. My tummy is still too pudgy and if I am gonna spend that much $ on a pr of jeans, i want them to look awesome!!!
    Miss you!! Take care!
    xoxo Sherri

    ReplyDelete