Saturday, October 1, 2011

It was a good day:) 136.5

Feeling good:)
So I have dropped back down to the weight I was soooo excited for and now I am ready to drop a little more. I wonder if there is a Boob Fat Cure! I swear I would be way smaller looking if I didn't have 34DD's staring out!
Hubby took this picture before we went jean shopping for the 3rd time! These are capri's that I just don't roll up. Probably should, but what the heck. Too bad you can't make out the sparkle in my shoes:) And yes, yes, yes, they are comfortable! I'll find out how durable they are after they travel.
Success!!! FINALLY!!! I swear I have tried on every pair of jeans under 100.00 in Spokane! My daughter suggested that I try Gap and they were actually having a 30% off sale. Hubby was feeling generous and had sat through 2 other agonizing times of trying jeans on, so he bought me straight leg and boot cut. I don't know if I have ever had 2 new pair of jeans at the same time. They fit in the waist which is my problem area and the butt wasn't too flat. Score!!!
Tomorrow we are going to my husband's family for the day. Ugh!!! 3 hours there and 3 hours home. The good news is that my daughter and grandson are going too. I don't know what I am going to do without Karson for 12 days when we are gone. He brightens every day! He's like a sponge right now, absorbing every new word, every new concept. It is so fun to see when the light bulb goes on and they realize they really know things! He truly is pretty darn smart for his age and he talks and sings a ton. It has to be my amazing influence! We sing the 5 little monkey's/crocodile song and he thinks there are crocodiles in the fireplace. He will run by it and say "no crocodile, no!"
Thank you to everyone who is on this journey with me. I really hope I give inspiration of what could be. I can NOT believe what a difference a year has made. Honestly...when I look down and don't see a big roll....it is still surprising to me. On the 7th of with be my 7th month anniversary. I would love to be at an even 30 lbs gone, but I just don't see that happening. Oh well:)
Blessings and happy scales!!!

9 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo on finding some new jeans!!! I just read on yahoo the other day that the GAP is a great place for jeans. You can tell in your pics that you feel good in your skin. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby is very nice. And your picture is great! Look at how cute you are!!!
    Have fun while you are gone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word Kay~ "HOT"!!! Thats you!! You look amazing my friend!!! Congrats on your fantastic losses this year!!
    It is such an uphill battle to lose weight but its been more tolerable and even maybe a little enjoyable having the support of you and our other blogging buddies. Thank you for always chiming in with great thoughts & wisdom to share.
    I used to absolutely HATE shopping for jeans but I am finding that now its not so bad. ITs much more fun shopping in the 14 Misses section instead of the 18W section. Gosh, I used to hate shopping in the womens dept! Everything was always so matronly & frumpy looking.
    When do you leave for your trip? Will you be blogging from HI or no??
    Have a great weekend!
    ((Sherri))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great Kay!! I'm sorry to hear that they are discontinuing your sandwich thins. wonder what you'll find to substitute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay, you look fab! You are so tiny and I can not tell you have DD boobs and you know most women would have surgery for some bigger boobs lol. I cant wait until my granddaughter gets a little older so we can have some conversation. I hate looking for jeans myself because I have a small waist and bigger through the hips and thighs why cant they make jeans to fit every shape and size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Kay. Love the photo. You look great! You are such an inspiration to all of us. Thanks for being there and your constant words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the Hottest Grandma Ever! You look awesome & so happy! Congrats on finding jeans. I don't know about a boob fat cure, LOL, but I've already dropped a cup size. Maybe my diet version is the boob cure..ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kay,
    The picture of you you looks awesome! You are such an inspiration that we can do this thing! I hope you had a good time at you in laws house - that is a long, long drive for just the day!
    PS: I like this blog style better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new to your blog and to BFC. It's so encouraging to see your success...you look FANTASTIC!! :)

    ReplyDelete