Thursday, October 2, 2014

I'm back...... :)

Well my friends, I have eaten my way up to 157 lbs! I was on a roll and I was loving every minute of it, until I realized I would have to be wearing jeans in the winter! My hubby bought me a Fitbit last Saturday, and I have been a good girl since Tuesday. Today I was down to 154.3. I started some really weird habits right before I got a grip, eating late at night, eating tons of candy and sweets??? WTH??? I never did that. I had to overcome every bit of my compulsion last night at 10:00PM to not eat. Weird. It's 9:16PM and I am starving right now even though I had a great steak dinner with spinach salad??? Crazy!

My facebook friends have seen my vacation pics, but my friend Linda has not, so here's some of my favorites. It was the BEST vacation and I want to go back and live there!!! I'm afraid it would NOT be good for my "girlish figure"!
See the moon too...Sunsrise :)

Happy Selfie with the best coffee flask ever!!!




Heaven's glow





Whale


I only had a 20x zoom, this would have been so cool if I had a better camera!

My view every morning :)


Famous Haystack Rock


My best picture ever!!!

So there are a few of  my pics, I had 130 printed and have a million more that are good. It was so beautiful and magical! I really believe that I see more beauty in things as I get older. If I can get a grip on my eating/weight, I will be blissfully happy!!! 
Blessings and happy scales.....

4 comments:

  1. finally -- I have been missing your post. I have been on a roll and lost 17 lbs in the last 3 or so months. Love to see yours and Rosalie post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pictures!!! Beautiful! So glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation and that you are taking care of yourself eating healthy. So nice to hear from you - I have missed your posts! You are going to drop the weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Now stop eating sugar!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos, and glad to see you back. Love my fitbit too, now only if it could get me to stop overeating! ;)

    ReplyDelete