Monday, August 18, 2014

No miracle weight loss, but I'll take it!

I was down a whopping 2 lbs in 7 days....UGH.....I thought for sure when I gave up bread, cookies, cake, candy bars, diet soda, chips, ice cream....etc....I would magically lose 10 lbs! No such luck. I do feel better though. Honestly my belly is still there, but that 2 lbs made a difference in how uncomfortable it is. 

I missed Zumba today because our power went out at 6:00 this morning. This is the 3rd time in a month. It has gotten really old. Just about the time our ice maker starts working again, the power goes out. The first time was 12 hours, 15 hours, then 3.5 today. I think our power company needs to start upgrading some lines and transformers. 

I LOVE the original BFC, I am glad to see that it seems to be working again for me. The simple things in life :) 

Life at K's house is good, God is good, happiness feels good :)


4 comments:

  1. Hey 2lbs are great - our water thing stopped working on our fridge too. Bottled water for now.
    Don't give up - I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it. Every pound lost is an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay! I've been so bad at keeping up with the blogs (since I follow everyone on Facebook) :) but had some time this morning to come and catch up. LOVE reading your entries (even if I do read them 1 month later)!!!! Great job on the weight loss - you'll get there to your goal .... just keep up the great work.... we all know the original BFC works!! Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete