I am heading to Georgia for the birth of my new grand Madelyn Kay. I am so excited to meet her. She is due on the 13th and they will induce if she doesn't have her by then. I just want to get there first at this point.
I have a shocker!!! We got all of our money back from the granite fiasco. I think his wife paid us out of her pocket, but we got it all back. 2 years and 2 months later. I am still in shock. It takes the sting out of the wait, but now it's a process to start all over. We feel totally BLESSED, the outcome is usually not so great.
I have maintained my weight between 148-150. I have done EVERYTHING wrong for the last several months. I will return to my good habits, I will.
Please comment if you are still out there, I really do want to start being good again and it is so much easier with "company".
Blessings and happy scales.....
| My Mom, sister and me. I think we are turning a corner....to better understanding :) |
I am out here...look forward to you and Rosy blog all the time. Been doing a lot of Paleo research its very similar & lot of inspiration stories.
ReplyDeleteI am here, Kay! I am amazed, just checked out my old blogger blog, 45 pageviews today? Who is looking? Not nearly that many views on my wordpress blog, guess maybe I shouldn't have moved. Anyway. Glad to hear that you got your money back.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to get back to being 'good' too. I am doing alright, but not losing weight. soon, right?
I check in every once and a while, too. I'm also trying to behave better. I haven't gained anymore, but I haven't lost either. I would love to lose 20-30lbs more yet. Also, I've been checking out paleo blogs, too. You are right, CeCe, it is similar in that there's lots of proteins and veggies going on. But not so much when it comes to the generous usage of sweet potatoes, dates for sweetener, honey, etc. But, as low-carbers, we know what we should avoid and substitute. Keep on, gals!
ReplyDelete