Monday, June 2, 2014

Maintaining.....................

Well I would love to say that I have lost more since my last post on May 16th, but I haven't. I have lost inches, but I still have a long way to go. I have to say that I am being "good" even though I am so unbelievably frustrated. I have not followed all of Jorge's rules by any means, but I do stay within the 15/6 on myfitnesspal most days. I also have continued with my Zumba. I am not ready to give up yet. I just need to eat cleaner, and cut the white carbs. Those darn white carbs :(

For those that have read this blog for a LONG time, my granite ordeal is finally over. I am out 6000.00 dollars and my heart is filled with an ugly hatred. I am angry that my husband doesn't seem to want to do much, I am angry that someone lied to me over and over. I am angry because if someone told me they paid someone 6000.00 26 months ago and still trusted that person, I would think they were crazy. Like the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, food me twice, shame on me. Shame on me. I think more than anything, my heart just hurts. I realize there is so much more to life than this, but it was still a slam. HATRED is UGLY, so pray for me. I don't want to feel this way. I am so blessed and I know that mentally! Ugh!!!

So with those happy thoughts, Blessings and happy scales....................
Karson and his Daddy




4 comments:

  1. Well not going up in weight is good - right? And What up with the Granite?? Almost forgot about that. Post pictures.
    And I hope your anger goes away soon. Big Hug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic of some handsome guys in your life. Sad about the counter top. Good for you for eating right and keeping up with Zumba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the granite hatred is keeping your weigh on? I have read that stress is s huge factor for weight loss. You never know... Also, since you are losing inches, YAY, that is a great thing! I have not lost yet either. sheesh. same 3 pounds up and down over and over and over. Keep persevering, right? :) Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did you ever get the granite? I would file a complaint with the BBB and also many of the news stations have consumer help lines. I see stories all the time where they intervene to help a homeowner who did not get what they paid for. Worth a try and it ill channel some of that negative energy. Sorry you had to go through this,

    ReplyDelete