Woo hoo for me!!! I have been great for 2 whole days, I expect a 5 lb loss tomorrow morning:) Just kidding! I even had a lunch engagement yesterday and girls dinner this evening. The restaurant is known for their home baked bread and I didn't have a piece, zip! I had part of a caeser salad and a 2/3 of a very dry chicken breast. No dessert either. The birthday girls picked things I wouldn't have eaten anyway. Yay!
And I tried a yoga class today. I really did enjoy it, I wish I would have had a little more instruction to make sure I was doing things right. It was really peaceful and I do plan to do it again.
Thank you for the nice comments on my last blog post! I truly do appreciate them:)
Blessings and happy scales...
Wow - no bread? I am proud of. You are doing great. Keep it up.
ReplyDeletePut one foot in front of the other....and soon you'll be where you want to be...or in another town!! LOL! Good for you Kay. I do think there are addicting qualities to wheat because I can never stop with just one piece of anything that's bread related. Best to not even start! I started back at yoga too. It is so relaxing. There are some good apps for meditation for you phone. I downloaded one yesterday and the woman's voice was so peaceful, as was the music. I have always wanted to meditate for a few minutes a day, but never did. Trying to make that a priority now. The app I'm trying is called Take A Break and it's free for the iphone. Also if you have an ipad there are some good free yoga apps. You set the timer for how long you want to do it and the one I use is very helpful and informative about the postures and such. Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the no bread. I'm always surprised at how easy it is to 'just say no' after a week or so of not eating it. I'd like to do yoga too. It is very stretching and something that I need, probably. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww grain-free; the fountain of youth! (new follower here.) :)
ReplyDelete