Monday, April 22, 2013

I have eaten myself to the moon and back!!!

Just a quick update to say that I am having an amazing visit, but I am always too tired to think or blog at the end of the day. I stayed home while they all went to Church yesterday and I feel like I got some quiet time and rest. We are not going to the beach like we originally planned, so we are going to Atlanta for the weekend before I fly out. The kids will stay Saturday night and then I will go to the Westin at the airport and fly out early Monday morning. I am excited to go home, but sad to leave. The kids are just so darn cute and I just love them!
For those of you on facebook, you heard about my soldier for a day, but here's more pics. I am still sore!!! Fun, fun, fun....
I was hitting the soldier:) 

Konner:)

New really old house!
Varsity Drive Inn Atlanta (hot dog cheers)
Karson
Kayce and Me...*great hair! 

I have a sugar roll around my tummy...and it's been YUMMY!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy for you Kay - it sure looks like you're enjoying yourself and your daughter's family.

    The Soldier for a Day looks like fun. I'd probably die but it sure looks fun.

    You'll get back on track when you get home - but for now - enjoy your vacation and those grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! You'll have to share what Solidier for A Day is all about..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hot dog cheers! Looks like you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and he is just so darn cute. Have a great rest of your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having a ball soldier Kay! Thanks for updating us. Enjoy the last days of your visit!! XO!

    ReplyDelete