I topped the scale at 139.4 yesterday morning. Without TMI, I was down to 138.6 today. My body was "puffy"! I am giving myself a moratorium on thinking about weight this week. I did not go to Zumba, I really don't like the instructor and I should NEVER have added her as a facebook friend. I personally feel that I am very open, but I do not like things shoved continually in my face for conflict. I also think if I would have run my business that way it would have closed in a month. With that being said, I need some time to think about what I "think"! There are a million options at the Y, Zumba isn't the only one, and there are a lot of classes that she does not teach. Exercise should never be about the instructor, but sadly in this case, it is:( I guess I could "hide" her, actually that just came to me as I was typing this and I think that may be a very good thing!!!
We are going to Seattle on Wednesday for my husband to do a job interview. It isn't really something that he would "love" to do, but it is in his field, and it will be a good experience for him. I am just thrilled to get away from home:) Neither of us like Seattle traffic, but love the area! The interview is on Thursday, so we will have a fun little paid getaway!
No granite yet, and no contact since I called him 2 weeks ago. Honestly I dream about yelling at him!!! If I didn't know the quality of work that I will get, when I finally get it, I would be even more crazy. I have Bunko at my house in September, specifically to show off the updates....that's what happens when I plan ahead:( I also have jury duty at the end of August/first of September. I have never done it before and would actually like to be called. The problem is that I have to go potty every 1/2 hour! I wonder if you raise your hand and ask for permission;)
I have been better with my potato chip intake, I have resisted getting the bag out of the freezer for a full week!!! I am still eating a LOT of fruit, but the season ends soon, so life will get back to normal. I am weirdly not freaked out about the extra poundage yet. I haven't had to put on jeans lately and that is when I notice, tight jeans/unhappy Kay.
I know that pretzels are carbs, but I only use about 8 of the waffle type for this yummy treat. I had mentioned that I love the pretzel dessert that has pretzel crust and fruit jello with whip cream etc. I figured out that I could take a pat of butter, 2 teaspons of stevia in the raw and 8 crushed pretzels and heat them all in a sauce pan to fully coat the pretzels. Then I put them in a bowl and chill, add fresh fruit and add cool whip /redi whip and I have a super yummy dessert. I love the salty and sweet! Just an idea:)
Have a great week:) Wish me luck on my moratorium....I need a mental break! My physical is tomorrow and I will have my blood work results! I will post my success story. Even with my weight gain, I am about 5 lbs lower than last year. Woot!!!
Blessings and happy scales!
What no granite yet - I totally get how you would be dreaming of chewing him out. I am like that too.
ReplyDeleteI hope you both have fun and wish him good luck on his interview.
That pretzels and rediwhip sounds weirdly good. I used to love-love pretzels before. I didn't know what Maratorium was - had to look it up - stop using big words. LOL
i am brand new here and just started my 2nd week of bfc, oh and my shift key is broken so no caps! looking forward to getting to know everyone, and super glad i found some blogs where i can get support and camaraderie!
ReplyDeletejillie
Kay - I may have said this aleady...I love the pretzel dessert! Great idea to make it in single servings.
ReplyDeleteI haven't found a Weight Watcher leader that I like so I know how you feel.
I've never put chips in the freezer. Might have to try that!
Have a great week.
Seems everyone is stressed lately. Hang in there, and keep those chips in the freezer ( you can really do that???). Also I say find a new class. It's hard enough to work out and then not liking the instructor is a double whammy!! Have fun in Seattle. Hugs and love!! XO
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Seattle, that's where used to live. My parents still live on Vashon. Keep those chips in the freezer and find a new class, I agree with Pattie. And you should hide that annoying lady on FB. Life is too short to be annoyed on the computer by people you don't like. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny about fb I have used the hide button with several people that are annoying or make me feel bad about myself if I compare my life to theirs. Maybe you should try some other classes I love body conditioning, but I need to work on getting more cardio in. Have a fun time in Seattle, I agree with you the traffic would be a real pain. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteLife is short Kay - do what u gotta' do to be happy (and healthy of course) :)
ReplyDeleteKay, I appreciate your honesty. And the idea about the pretzel dessert. It is such a family favorite but that would work nicely for a treat. I understand about having to spend time with someone that you don't like. It makes me want to run away so fast.
ReplyDelete