Saturday, August 25, 2012

For Katie:)

My comments won't record even on my own blog? WTH? Anyway, this is for you:

Katie, I am sooooo excited for you!!! That is great news! I loved those PB cups and I know they have sucralose, but moderation right? If I ate more than 2 my tummy gurgled, so it kept me on track.
Don't forget to take before and after pics of the house so you can see your progress! I would like to see a pic of your "guns" too. I need some motivation!
August 25, 2012 11:51 AM

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kay!!! We got all ou moving done yesterday and today we started putting our kitchen away and cleaning the apt. Once we get internet at the house I will figure out how to change the settings for posting comments on my blog. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete