 |
| Happy:) |
Happy Anniversary to me! Today marks my 1 year of doing the BFC lifestyle. I am so grateful for all of my blogging buddies and all of the encouragement along the way. I BELIEVE I can do this for the rest of my life, I KNOW I can.
 |
| Dorky:) |
With that said, I am a little bummed about Jorge's new 3 day challenge. So no sugar, no carbs all day, and then you have chocolate and wine for a treat??? How healthy would that be? Maybe if it had been a piece of fruit and chocolate or fruit and wine? Really??? I want to be healthy and I can't believe he would pander to people for the wine and chocolate draw? I know we all love chocolate and I know that some of us love wine, but putting that in a 3 day diet???
Ugh!!! I want a LIFETIME plan and BFC is it!
 |
| Almond flour cookies |
Yesterday was my lunch day and Bunko day. It was so good to catch up with my friends and enjoy good food. I made the Almond Flour chocolate chip cookies, they were interesting looking, but tasted good, and the Magic peanut butter cookies? I think that is what they are called, and added chocolate chips in them. One of the Bunko gals is gluten free so it was fun to bring something that I knew she could eat. They were actually a hit with everyone "taste" wise. The peanut butter cookies I cooked in a mini muffin tin and added 5 semi sweet chips.
 |
| Potatoes, sausage and egg |
So my last picture will be more new favorite breakfast. I scrub a potato, cube it up, fry it in a pan with cooking spray, add the sausage, and then at the end, add an egg. It is a big plate full of food and is within the 5/2 and very filling! Yummy!
I love Kristin Hannah books and just read Night Road. The main character in the book has boy/girl twins and the girl twin died in a drunk driving accident. It made me just want to love my kids like crazy....so we met them for lunch at Shakey's pizza today. As all of us agreed, what a waste of calories and money:( It was not very good today. I had 4 chicken wings, a piece of pepperoni pizza, their potatoes which are Heavenly and a teeny bit of salad with ranch. Dinner will be smaller.
I'm happy today....it could have been the beautiful sunshine and spending time with 3 of the people that I love the most in the world! I think my daughter is warming up to me....hahahahahahaha....no actually, she was pleasant!
Blessings and happy scales:)
Happy 1 year BFC anniversary Kay! You should be proud of your accomplishment. You look great.
ReplyDeleteThose peanut butter cookies look yummy!
Congrats Kay - you look so beautiful and I am very proud of you for all your great food decisions.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures look great. Have a great day :-)
Happy anniversary! You don't look dorky, just happy! and nice and skinny, my friend! :) I love love love those peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips!! I think I'll make some in mini muffin tins - boy oh boy! I think your almond flour cookies just needed a little more flour, maybe? Now I need to go look at the 3 day challenge, you have me intrigued. I hadn't seen it. Sounds somewhat close to what I have been successful at, except for I have to get enough fiber in during the day or Mama's not happy. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Kay!!! You look great and not dorky at all. I played bunco for the first time last night, so much fun!!! I also went to a zumba class for the first time tonight, it was out of my comfort zone but super fun. I hope you are proud of yourself and all you have accomplished. You are awesome Kay :)
ReplyDeleteKay Happy 1 yr anniversary you look so tiny! Thanks for sharing such great stories with us and I love that you always and some yummy goodness to your diet.
ReplyDeleteYAY! A year is a HUGE accomplishment for sure!
ReplyDeleteWhere can I find the recipes for the cookies?
Your happiness just radiates through your post! (((hugs)))
Happy Anniversary! You look fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteKay - you are adorable!! i hope in a year i look as fabulous as you do!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous darling....Really!! Hugs from me to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Kay! Mine will be in one more month. Can you believe we've been eating this way for an entire year already? Your almond flour cookies came out looking a little different than mine. I wonder if it was the different "sugars". As long as they still tasted good that's the main thing!
ReplyDelete