We are having the worst dreary weather:( I was soaked by the time I got in the Y this morning. YUCK!!!
| I miss him so:( |
I am really, really, really missing my Karson. They are not coming in June and we aren't going to Georgia in May. Hubby got jury duty for the exact time we were going to go. June in Georgia would be too hot. My daughter's husband leaves for Ranger school and won't be home for 62 days. I didn't want her to be pregnant and fully in charge of her son for that many days in a row. She seems fine with it. My husband offered for me to just go again, but I feel a teeny bit guilty. I guess I will wait and see if she needs me. They will be in their new house by then, and I was kind of hoping to go and mess it up a little!!!
Blessings and happy scales:)
HI Kay - The rain finally cleared up over here so hopefully it will there soon too.
ReplyDeleteThe coconut flour has a weird texture and the first time I tasted it I thought it was weird too. It will grow on you. But you should try the chocolate coconut flavor muffin it is really fluffy the way I make it and good.
Have a great day :-)
I do think you have to get used to the coconut flour goodies. And if you eat lots of white wheat stuff they won't taste like that at all, so you have to allow for that. The chocolate minute muffin is yummy, I think it's better than wheat cake. But you know I'm biased by now. And I haven't done a chocolate minute cake with wheat flour to compare, either.
ReplyDeleteThanks for mentioning about the weight gain and the working out. I have gone back up into the 140's, and I am sure it's because I'm back into my workout routine. It still feels bad, though. I'm a full 10 pounds away from where I was last summer. Hopefully I can drop a few before my vacation in May, but I'm having a hard time lowering my calories (mentally and physically.) Urgh!
I know how it feels to miss our little ones...
ReplyDeleteI always get so hungry on the days I do a hard work out. It's a catch 22. The workout is good, but the appetite from it gets hard to control. Sending love and hugs!
ReplyDeleteKay, we are having the same yucky weather and I am getting a little tired of it. I have always noticed that I have a little weight gain with exercise too but like you said as long as the clothes are fitting right that is what matters. I would miss my little grandchild if I lived miles away I dont know how you do it. I hope you get a chance to visit soon.
ReplyDeleteWe are fortunate that our grandchildren live in the same state as us. I totally understand why you would miss the little guy!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are having such crappy weather there. We have had unseasonably warm weather the entire month of March. So warm that everything is blooming about a month early.
Kudos to you for going to Zumba!