| The bunko bear is ready to be passed around:) |
| My dining room that I don't use as a dining room, until bunko! |
Coconut or Almond flour baked goods. I will let you know.
| Food:) And 3 more people brought food! |
| Family room table, seating for 12 total |
I had lots of compliments on my weight last night, that was inspiring and felt really good. This time last year I was "thinking" about losing weight. Thank God for seeing Jorge on Rachel Ray! He will be on Live with Kelly next Monday, I have the DVR set.
My weight was back down to 134.8 today, less than 2 lb gain. I will take it since I still am not fully back on track. Still sugar free even with bringing out my chocolate macadamia nuts from Hawaii! They needed to get eaten!
Today is finally movie day! My husband and I get to enjoy the day without having something else that we have to do. It feels good!
My thoughts and prayers are with Pattie and her family. Life can change in an instant. That my friends, is a reminder.
Blessings and happy scales!
I forgot to take pictures of my famous brownies and my lemon bars that I made from a pinterest recipe. There was a LOT of food!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Bunko! I wish I could have played with you. With all the stress you're under right now, you did fantastic over holidays with such a small gain. Good for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI have never played that and don't even know what it is. Its sounds like yo had fun though.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day :-)
You're always about having some fun...good for you. It makes me happy to see you enjoying your life.
ReplyDeleteKay, thanks for all the support over on my blog! You always say such great things! Your Bunko post has brought back so many memories. My mother used to play Bunco when I was growing up and I used to LOVE to fill in when someone couldn't make it when it was her night to host. Everything that you mentioned is the same! The prizes, the traveling object, the food, the three die! The best part for me was getting into all the neighborhood gossip! I wish my neighbors had started a group up around here. Also.. your house is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love Bunco too!! I wish I could get a group going here. That would be so nice! I've never been in a group that paid and got such lovely prizes - that sounds very intriguing. I am nervous about hosting at my house - I don't think my hubby would like all the screaming (well, neither would the boys. LOL) I had donut maker on my Christmas list, you lucky girl! I'm SURE I could make something with it! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kay for thinking of me. You are a good friend to keep me and my family and especially Beth in your thoughts and prayers. It means alot. Your bunko game sounds like fun. I would love to play that game with you. Maybe someday. Sending hugs from me to you! XOXO
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who has been trying to get me into that. I hear its fun but it is all of her friends & I just dont care to commit to a monthly thing. Dont I sound like a party pooper? lol. Im really not. I it were a Bunko league with all of you I would be first in line to sign up! :) Glad you had a fun night with your peeps!
ReplyDelete