I am LOVING myfitnesspal.com. I am surprised to see that even though I think I eat a lot, my calories aren't really that high. Cool!
I made the best chicken and potatoes for dinner. I dredged chicken breasts in egg/parmesan/panko bread crumbs and the fried in a little olive oil until browned up. I then transferred it to the oven. With all the pan dripping I slice up 2 potatoes really thin, with skin on and then fried them up. I added some red chili flakes to jazz it up and it was really, really good. Hubby loved a home cooked meal since he was on the road all week. It was quick easy and yummy. I saw the idea on pinterest for the chicken.
| It's night night time! |
I am so bummed because I told my husband I ordered a Kindle Fire today and he didn't even get mad! I can't afford a Kindle Fire, but I want one:( I hadn't really bought one, but I wish I would have ordered it since I wouldn't have been in trouble...now I feel too guilty since he was so sweet about it:( Ugh...I need to earn money or sell some things.
I'm going to bed early:) Sweet dreams!
Wow you dinner sounds so good. I am so glad to hear about you sister and her husband. That's great and I'm sure they will do as great as you did.
ReplyDeleteSeriously don't feel bad about the kindle. He is so sweet.
Have a great day :-)
I really didn't get the Kindle. I am going to Georgia in a week and I will need money for the trip. I hate not having my "own" funds! I feel guilty spending money that I didn't earn myself.
DeleteI know what you mean about feeling guilty! I don't buy anything for myself because I didn't earn it myself. Occasionally, my hubby will remind me that i actually work *very* hard and am well within my right to buy stuff for myself. Oh well. You will be happy next week on your trip when you have the funds. Although you would be happy on the trip *with* a kindle, too. Just sayin'... :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments on my blog. I know I've done well, I just always seem to want more. I have jiggles that I want gone, now that I realize that they are still there. I have two more years to 40, and I guess I feel I need to get tight before then or I will never do it, and I don't want that! :)
Enjoy your trip and that's great news about your sister. I'm sure she sees your success and wants some of that for herself!
ReplyDelete...No guilt, you and your husband are partners :) It's smart to watch your budget, but you're a vital part of the team that makes your family work.
Take Care
First of all that chicken and potatoes sounds delicious!! I love how you can eat potatoes and still lose!! Maybe I should introduce a bit of that back in my diet.
ReplyDeleteSecondly, if we earned a paycheck for all we do at home we'd be richer than a CEO of a Fortune 500 company!!! i wouldn't feel too guilty about a splurge every once in awhile.
Thirdly, that window in your bedroom looks like the EXACT one that was sitting in my pantry for a year and then installed in my living room the day before my big Thanksgiving dinner! Funny!
Yay, I hope you sister finds long term success. Enjoy your Zumba classes. I always find it helpful to make prior workout arrangements with another person, that way I can't just not go.
ReplyDeleteThe chicken really did sound good. I think I'll try it. I can usually handle a little dairy. Sounds kid friendly too. :) Your bedroom looks like a great place to relax.
ReplyDelete