What a process it was to get here. My last connection from Atlanta to Columbus was beyond a nightmare. I finally realize what people must think when they find out something is wrong with the plane! Long story and I don't have my good computer to type on. After circling Columbus for about 45 minutes we were sent back to Atlanta. My daughter/husband and Karson picked me up in Atlanta about 12:30 AM and we got back to Columbus at 2:00AM. When Karson woke up and realized that I was finally in the car he just giggled and was so excited. It made the nightmare worth it! I truly can't believe how much he has changed and grown in just a few short months. It has been incredible to spend time with them. I LOVE the food here. I have been pretty good with sugar, not so good with carbs. I'm on vacation for gosh sakes.
I am still not adjusted to the 3 hour time loss. My mornings are a hurry up and rush out the door to do something fun instead of my leisurely read the paper and play on the computer. We are usually out the door before I would even be up at my house. It's 10:00PM and everyone is in bed, but it is only 7:00 back home and I haven't even had the last talk with my hubby yet. Weird! Hopefully by tomorrow it will be better.
I just told my daughter when she asked what I was doing that I was blogging, but it was mindless and dumb so I probably wouldn't post. Well...I'm going to anyway:)
Blessing and happy scales. I feel like I am missing out on my buddies! I'll be back!!!
Hi Kay, I'm glad to hear that you have made it safe. Enjoy your time with your family and get some rest. :-)
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm glad you made it where you were going, and that the bumpy ride was worth it! :) Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteWill be interested in your plane story when you have a better computer. Glad you made it safely. Karson is going to going to have a ball having his fun grandmother there to hang out with! Watch out for that southern fried food and stay away from the "sweet tea", but have a great time!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time while you're there! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun Kay. Can't wait to hear the plane story! Enjoy Georgia and Karson! Hugs to you from me!
ReplyDeleteHey Kay! Thanks for commenting on my blog post about fasting. I didn't mean to imply that I am still searching for a lifestyle change - I think I've found that in low sugar/lower carb. I am maintaining here very consistently. I do think that it's healthy to skip meals when you are not hungry, as long as it doesn't cause you to over eat when you do overeat. Don't worry, i'm not giving up breakfast. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time with your daughter & grandson & no worries, we will be here waiting for your return! :) Enjoy the yummy eats!
ReplyDelete