Happy New Year!!! What an exciting time 2012 will be! With my husbands job ending in 2 months, changes are a coming. I know that together we will be OK, and that feels good! It's kind of exciting really, I mean who doesn't dream of being 56, working at the same place for 26 years and losing your job??? Kidding...It will actually be 26 years in February. No seriously, he can't help but smile when he thinks about it. One of the guys from the Seattle region texted "Happy New Year" today and my husband texted back "Happy New Years from one happy loser to another happy loser". They are both sadly thrilled to look for new opportunities because the job had changed so much. We have all kinds of decisions to make and it will be fun to do it together.
We had a great day today. Hubby got all of the Christmas lights put away and then we went to visit my sis at the nursing home. Dinner was KFC and it was good:) Jorge allows it!
So back to the "I am almost ready to be a loser again". As I write this I look down where I used to be so excited to not see an extra set of boobs, and I have acquired a set again. Maybe a B cup instead of the DD that used to be there, but it is back! Proof of what Rosalie said, this is a forever thing! I have "only" gained a little over 2 lbs, but it decided to become boob rolls, so it is obvious that it is time to lose them again. I will be conscience of what I eat this week, but I'm not sure if I am ready to hit it hard until hubby goes back to work next Monday. I will take each day as it comes. Wish me luck! Tell me to get over myself! Tell me to quit procrastinating and making excuses! Remind me of how hard it is to lose 5 flipping lbs!!! Ugh! I am such a non loser! I really did do good on the sugar, I just eat way too many potatoes. Dang potatoes. Oh and Frito scoops....have you ever had the rotel/Jimmy Dean sausage dip? Well I have, twice in the last 2 weeks. And lots of Fritos scoops....
Happy New Year! Bring it on!!!
Happy New Year Kay. I am looking forward to getting back to a routine and a more normal way of eating. Hope 2012 brings all the best to you and yours. Hugs from me to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years Kay! It really is hard to get those 5 pounds off - you should try to get back at it while he's still home. :) I have my hubby home for 10 days here, and I found myself thinking it would 'be so much easier' if he wasn't here. But that's no fun! And I'd rather find it easy to eat healthy with him around, so I had to change that attitude! Just something to think about. But at least the sugar isn't back, right? :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good night!
You're so funny Kay-I'm ready to be a loser too!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Kay!!! Funny where your extra fat has shown up, on me it would probably go straight to my love handles. Isn't it nice that we have no snow and the temp reminds us of spring, I hope the winter continues to stay mild...fingers crossed :)
ReplyDeleteThose 5 lbs. will be gone before you know it. Just continue to be mindful of your eating.
ReplyDeleteI know it is hard wit other people around tempting you, but you can do it. You are a loser. Have a great day :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy new year Kay! Now quit procrastinating, and get over yourself and lose those couple pounds! Just kidding! I think you did pretty well over the holidays and as soon as you get back with "the program" those couple pounds will burn right off! I took down half my decorations today and will do the rest tomorrow - then I think it will be easier to go back to the routines.
ReplyDeleteQuit procrastinating Kay or your newfound "boobs" are gonna look like that of a porno stars!! hahahahahaha!!!! Dont wait for Monday, get back on track with your next meal TODAY! I got into some chocolate after supper tonight impulsively without thinking. I have forgiven myself and I am moving on but need to keep things in perspective when I am tired. I find I will eat anything without thinking when I am sleepy. :(
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Kay!! I am reminding you to get back on it NOW. I was at my goal weight in 2004 and 5 pounds led to 10 pounds and next thing I knew, I'd gained 50.
ReplyDelete