| DANG!!! FREAKING BELLY!!!! |
| Ugh:( I was so excited not to have this roll! |
I KNOW that exercise is good for me, I know that muscle makes us leaner, I know that I have been lazy, I know that I have eaten way too many carbs, I know I have eaten too much sugar at times, I know what I have done bad:( But I really think if I would have kept the exercise up, this wouldn't be happening. I am so mad at myself!
So my goal is to go to exercise at least 3x this week. I need to quit making excuses and get my butt off the couch and out of the house! My goal has always been, for years, to be able to just put on a pair of jeans and tee shirt and not have a fat roll. Well I will succeed! I need to quit looking at the scale and thinking how great it is, and look at how I feel in my clothes.
I am loving myfitnesspal, I think I have my food pretty much under control, so it is toning, exercise, movement, walking, anything but sitting....It isn't food right now...it is movement....I have to start moving!!!
Well, I feel better!
Another thing, I was really excited to see Jorge mention Ideal sugar on his facebook today. I have been using it to make chocolate no bakes and they are so good!!!
Amber had mentioned the F Factor diet on my blog. I went to the site and listened to the whole spiel. It sounds interesting, especially if you don't think you should have to limit fruit and veggie sugar. It was really reasonable price wise. Like 47.00 for lifetime membership and it had a 30 or 60 day money back guarantee. Just saying if anyone is interested in other ideas. It sounded very much like the BFC except for fruit sugars. It starts with Sugar is our enemy!!!
Have a great football day! Finally I have a team that is winning. Go Giants!!! For my kids:)
Date dinner, my husband is willing to miss the game because he wanted Green Bay! If my luck holds from yesterday the Giants will lose!
I love Tim Tebow, not because of his Faith or his Football abilities, but because of the morals that he is putting out there for young people. He brings(pays) families who have had tragedies or illnesses to his games and visits with them and inspires them. What if every professional athlete did that? He gives in big ways! Go Tim:)
| Christmas 2009 when the twins were opening their Giants gifts! |
Kay that screaming face is cracking me up!! I was just telling Sheri that we are all having a bad week in one way or another! That fat roll around the middle is right where I'm at now, except mine is a bit worse than yours! That is exactly what I want - to just put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and not having to worry about that stupid roll!! So I guess it means exercise huh? Bummer! I was hoping to avoid it if I could. I really wish I liked exercise, or wish I lived closer so I could go to Zumba classes with you! I know that you will whip yourself back into those jeans lickety split!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to order some of that sugar Jorge was talking about for my son, 'cause he does NOT like Truvia or Stevia - says it leaves an after taste in his mouth, which I guess it does for some people.
Hope your teams do well! I'm from Baltimore Raven country here(EVERYTHING is Purple!) but we are all Philadelphia Eagles fans in this house because of my husband. Heard the Ravens did well today but us Eagles have been done for awhile!
The Giants won:) Woot! It will be interesting to see what Jorge responds on the Ideal.
DeleteI wish you were here to do Zumba too. I don't know why I let myself down by not going. I don't think that you have to exercise outside of your house, but I do think you have to exercise! Walking/light weights (2 veggie cans)There are some super simple things to do right in your living room. I do know for a fact that my weight isn't that different, but my belly sure is!
Crazy how 2lbs can make a difference! Thanks for the chuckle...I need that :)
ReplyDeleteI'm always happy to provide a chuckle! I wish I could help you more:)
DeleteHI Kay, I love the pictures. We all really don't want to do the exercise thing as we get older. But I guess we do anyway huh? Just get back in your groove and you will be fine.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day :-)
Hi Kay, it sounds like being mad at yourself is going to pay off for you by giving you just the determination you need to stick it out and accomplish what you want. Good for you! I know you'll do it!
ReplyDeleteHey Kay, I love the picture it made me laugh. But I know the feeling when you dont exercise the close just dont fit right. After I had my next surgery last year my exercise went down hill and I can not wear my jeans anymore. So I know for a fact that exercise is a important role in losing weight and inches. Hope you have a great week and I am hitting the gym too, I will be thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteHi Kay! Your photo made me giggle, too! So we have to exercise too? Crap! hahahaha, just kidding. For me, it is baby steps. Your progress over the past year has been amazing. So happy to have found you on here. I, too, want to put on a pair of jeans without any rolls. If I give them up on my plate, they should give up residence on my body, right???? Doesn't that seem fair?!?! ;) Have a great week!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! That weight will be back off in no time though. How funny that so many off us have the goal of wearing jeans without having a muffin top. That is one of my goals as well. I hate having that roll!!!! Roll be gone!
ReplyDeleteYup, at our size, at this stage, a few pounds makes all the difference! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is noticing that. I think that at this point it is the exercise only that is going to help get rid of that darn roll. I'm trying to make it more of a priority going forward...
ReplyDeleteOk this is absolutely hilarious Kay!!! You made me laugh out loud with those pics of you screaming and your "roll". I too, have "the roll and I despise it! This year, it is going!!! Good for you for nipping things in the bud early! Get your butt back to Zumba missy!! ITS NO EXCUSES MONDAY!!! hahaha!
ReplyDeleteHave a great night pal!
xoxo
I just got the F Factor book from the library and applied some of the fiber ideas to BFC.
ReplyDelete