Friday, March 7, 2014

148 :(

Yep, I am a lb heavier than I was in my last post, I am 1.4 lbs down from when I started about 18 days ago. I am beyond discouraged and not a happy camper. To protest my displeasure, I didn't go to Zumba today! Doesn't that make a lot of sense to you???

I seriously have been "good". I have not had a sugar treat in 18 days, I have had many opportunities, including bunco and Dickies soft serve ice cream. I did not even taste. UGH!!!

It is warming up here and I am not going to be able to throw on my Northface fleece and walk out the door, having it cover a multitude of sins. I did this to myself, and now I have to un do it!!! A thousand curse words just went through my head!

Successes.....

We went to the movie Son Of God and I did not have popcorn with tons of butter!
We went to Dickies BBQ after and I did not have the soft serve ice cream cones!
I am eating spinach at least 5 times a week.
I have been going to Zumba 2x a week, today was a FAIL!
I have been eating a lot of protein....a lot!


The movie Son Of God was unbelievably moving. I cried through a lot of us, just because He is so forgiving. I love knowing the He loves me, sins and all. Fat and all too!

Let's do this people!!!

4 comments:

  1. Kay, I love reading your blogs you make me smile and make me understand we are all human. Sometimes it takes awhile to see results I can be good for months and lose very little but notice my clothes fit better. I guess we need to look at it as our health is better eating this way. I am trying wheat and gluten free because of my autoimmune disease and I did lose 7lb but have not lost anything since. I want to go see that movie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weight also went back up this week Kay. I am hoping that by Monday I'll have some good news., *sigh* I think I'm going to take wheat back out, it obviously isn't doing anything good for me. Pattie had a great post that reminded me of a lot of stuff I already knew. hm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay do you remember reading my blogs in the beginning?? Or my weight loss progress??
    This happens and I know it is discouraging - but just keep going and it will even out. Just see if you make a few tweaks somewhere.
    Don't STOP!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are doing the right thing, it will catch up to you and the weight will come off. Keep it up and be patient. That's the hardest part. It comes on so quick but is so slow to come off!!

    ReplyDelete