After we opened our gifts on Saturday from all the family, my husbands Dad handed out envelopes of money with good wishes to put the money to good use. They gave all 4 families 2500.00 each. Can you believe it?My husband got really emotional, and I was stunned. My Mom had given us 50.00 each and it had made me VERY happy. The coolest thing is that my husband just gives and gives to my family, and he finally got something for him! I feel very BLESSED!
I have been reading a lot of the 100, and slim belly etc., groups. I just know myself, and I know that unless it is a medical necessity, I am NEVER giving up my carbs. I still think calories are a large factor in weight loss, so I would rather cut back on those. Did anyone see the science teacher that ate at McDonalds for 90 days and lost 37 lbs? He ate a nutritionally balanced diet with less than 2000 calories a day and he exercised 45 minutes a day. I do believe "what" we eat matters, but I also believe how much we eat does too. And that is from someone who just crashed and burned on her "cure"!!!
I will do this, trust me :)
Blessings and happy scales!
![]() |
| Love, Love, Love these two:) |

Nice Christmas present! That was a very sweet gesture from your father-in-law. Sorry you feel off the wagon. You'll get back on. For me one of the main reasons that I stay away from carbs and sugar is I find I don't have the cravings and can easily resist them. Once I start, it takes a good long while to get it out of my system. I'm like an alcoholic I guess. I can't have any or I slip up bad.
ReplyDeletedoing the 100 still having carbs, believe it easier than 15/6. Curious where you find the 100 and slim belly groups? Lonnda
ReplyDeleteLonnda, Here's the 100 group link:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/330511093747185/
and here's the slim belly link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/551152484934379/
I keep slipping up too. I think we need the warm weather to get here. ;)
ReplyDelete