Day 5 and no sugar. Now don't get me wrong, I am not eating "clean" as far as carbs go, but I am eating BFC friendly. I am back on my meat, potato and spinach routine. I plan to start tracking on myfitnesspal on Monday. I did go to Zumba yesterday! Yay for me!!!
Because I am such a "chef", I burned my fingers cooking dinner. I have had ice on them off and on for about 3 hours now. I also took 3 tylenol. I don't know how in the heck I am going to be able to sleep. They burn....bad!!! 3 fingers:( It's on the front of my fingers too (steam) or I would just fall asleep holding an ice bag. Ugh!!!
The scale hasn't magically dropped like I was hoping it would, but I'm not surprised. I figure I am down at least 1200 calories a day just in what I was eating in cookies, so it should budge soon!
Have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We can do this....together!
Blessings and happy scales:)
| My daughter that used to hate me, loves me now!!! Well, she tolerates me! There reason I have such a funny face? I was sucking my tummy in!!!! |
LOL Kay! It will come off, just give it time. :) Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteOuch on the burns! Do you have burn ointment to put on them? Way to go on avoiding sugar.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Kay. You look great even with your tummy sucked in! I burned y fingers too o Christmas day. So painful. If they blister, don't pop them, even though it's hard to keep the blister intact. It's natures band aid and it helped so much with the healing that mine didn't break open. Gross but true! XO!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Kay! All I see is your beautiful smile, no funny face!
ReplyDelete