I hope everyone survived Halloween? I allowed myself a 100 grand bar, and last night I had a Baby Ruth. Today I have a Nestle crunch. I think I am finding I am better when I don't say "NO" to everything. Obviously I couldn't eat one every day. I have been eating my potatoes as my carbs, and I have gotten back to my spinach. We eat a lot of meat, potatoes, and spinach dinners.
We have a funeral today of a brother of a friend. I don't know that I have ever even met the guy, but it's what you do to support. It's raining and dreary and I am glad the scale moved because it makes me happy!
Blessings and happy scales!
| My favorite pic I took at our local park. |
Good for you Kay! I think Yoga really helps with flexibility and strengthens your core. I really enjoy it. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete! XO!
Congrats on doing so well! I've just come to the conclusion that sugar, even in small amounts, at least at this time, don't work for me. I struggle to control the amounts, and the cravings are non-stop. I'm better off without all together. I'm trying to remember that sugar is every bit as toxic as grains. I'm in Day 2. One more day, and my cravings will be gone and I'll be back in the zone. BUT, each person has to do what works for them.
ReplyDeleteWhere in Hawaii will you be going? My soul lives in Maui...in Napili/Kapalua in particular. :) (have a couple Blue Hawaii's for me!)
Gwen, I typically don't eat the treats, but they were staring at me, and I gave myself permission, rather than eat them and be mad at myself. We had 300 pieces, so 3 seemed like a bargain:) We are going to Oahu, but I LOVED Maui and would love to go back. I went with girlfriends when we turned 50, but my husband has never been to Maui. Do you get to visit Maui much? I would love to live in Hawaii, but the cost of living there, wow!!!
DeleteSo happy to see a new face:) Thank you for commenting:)
Great job - just continue on with what you're doing and you will be just where you want to be for Hawaii. :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I am finding myself in the same boat - last year when we went on vacation I think I was 135 and wished that I had made my goal of 130. This year I wish I were 135. Oh well!
ReplyDeleteYay Kay! A friend of mine does Yoga and is following the Paleo way of eating. After her last dr. appt., she reported growing an inch and the doctor said that Yoga could be the reason for that.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Hawaii!
Yay - Go Kay, Go Kay!
ReplyDelete