Thursday, August 8, 2013

Say what????

I have truly been a very good girl and have been back on track for about  15 days. My lowest weight was last Sunday and I was 141.7. Today I got on the scale and I was 143.5, say what??? I was so PI$$ED that I thought about what I would really like to eat today and I came up with my Rotel sausage dip and Fritos scoops. I am weird, I know this! I had it for lunch and I am having it again for dinner. Yep..if I'm going to gain a little, I want it to be worth it. 

Seriously though, I know that I will go back down. The increase could be related to water retention, hormones, any number of things. I did not increase in size. My measurements are the same as Saturday, so I am OK! This freaking weight battle is not for sissies!!! 

New laces. I LOVE these shoes:) 
I am still doing Zumba and still keeping my calories in check. I will soldier on. Monday at Zumba I thought I may have mistakenly taken my blood pressure pill because I got pretty light headed and had to slow down. Wednesday, I purposely didn't take it and the same thing happened. I took this lovely picture of my face when I got in the car. It doesn't show the full impact of the RED color of my face. It does show all of my wrinkles:) 

My husband had  job interview today, it was super stressful for me, not him. I know that we will be OK whether he works or doesn't work, but we would be so much better if he did work. It's not in our hands, and I know we are so unbelievably Blessed that I shouldn't even worry about it. I feel guilty praying for something that others desperately need. I sure feel guilty a lot:(  I'm sure that didn't make sense at all. 

It makes us re-evaluate where we are and what we want to do when we grow up? Who knows! If he worked again, selfishly I would have more money to spend, but he would be working. Money/working/money/working???

Blessings and happy scales:)
Zumba RED!

3 comments:

  1. OK first - NOno on the chips and dip. Don't eat when we feel bad. Big HUg
    Love the shoes - what size are they? LOL
    I have fingies crossed for your hubby. and you look awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chips aren't worth it! Automatic weight gain every time! Don't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore you Kay!! Love your posts. I have been fluctuating between 140 and 145 so I know what you're going through. I do plan to post about it soon. My kids start school this Friday so hopefully I'll have more time to blog. You're still so stinkin cute - even after working out!! Hang in there and keep up the good work (Fritos and all!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete