Well, as I am sure none of you will be surprised, our granite ordeal is a bust. We finally told the guy today after 16 months, we are not willing to wait any longer and want our money back. I know that should come about as quickly as getting the job done. 6000.00 Poof! We do have a kitchen island out of the deal, but I am so sad:(
I am loving how I am feeling from eating healthier again. I am feeling empowered and proud of myself. I just hope and pray that I can keep up this feeling! I think the fact that I am eating a lot of meat is really helping. I love meat, so that is so easy for me, difficult for some:) Hi sweet Linda!
Have a great weekend!
Yay, Kay! Sorry to hear about your granite counters, though. :(
ReplyDeleteSorry about the kitchen stuff. Thats a lot of money and I hope you get it back. You are doing great and I am proud of you too. Keep it up :-)
ReplyDeleteThat stinks about the granite. You should file a small claims suit against the contractor and definitely file a complaint with the BBB. Also, maybe your local news has a consumer help line. Ours is always featuring local people that have consumer issues like this and they go out and try to solve the problem. Worth a try. Glad to hear your are doing well. I've struggled this weekend. I need to get my head back in the right place. UGGHHHH. I thought it was until the weekend came.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your weight is headed down. Yeah!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of money to lose. I sure hope you are able to get it back!