Well I leave in the morning for GA and my new grandson's birth! I am soooo excited! Kayce went to the hospital this AM with contractions about 4 minutes apart and they sent her home because she didn't progress. I may end up with no ride when I get to the airport!
I was able to drop 4.3 lbs total, I think? It took forever, very slow process, and I want to drop the rest when I get home. I can't only say again that it is so easy when I am alone and eating. I praise you all that have families to feed! Great jobs to you!!!
My next post will be a hello from GA!
Great job Kay!! Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss and the new grandson. Be safe :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time with your grandsons. Great job on the weight loss. Now I've got some work to do after vacation! UGGHHH!!! XO
ReplyDelete